packs to buy?

epierce33

Aspiring Trainer
What packs should I buy since i've just know started to get back into the game, i've bought a lot of D/p and some of the others that come in the 5 pack with a promo.

ge , sw , or lv.x tins . if you dont know the lucario tin comes with a lucario lv.x , 1 mt booster , and 3 sw boosters . the other three come with either infernape lv.x, empoleon lv.x, or torterra lv.x and 2 mt / 2 dp boosters.

i would get the new great encounters cards when they are realesed and any new dp tins and old dp sets so you have cards that will be good for next year to.

alright, i just read somewhere after this years worlds that they are banning everything but D/P. I've bought a lot of tins. =].

Its pretty likely we'll be DP-On from September! 4 sets - HP, CG, DF, PK. That's a normal rotation. This makes waiting for the set after Great Encounters a better bet. Don't buy too many Diamond&Pearl/DP1 packs - there's nothing that special in it. In fact, its rarely a good idea to buy loads of packs from just one set. You can play pretty cheaply if you want; trainers can be tricky but you can usually trade them from kids who don't want them.

HP, CG, DF, PK til September 08
DP, MT, SW, GE til September 09
xx, xx, xx, xx til September 10

Its not rocket science! Four sets in, four sets out.
MG

The stated PUI intention is four a year. Its only when things get messed up that it varies. Besides, that hardly applies in this case; can you honestly see them randomly leaving in Power Keepers? What's in PK anyway?! DP-On will be a simpler format, too, as its obvious they want rid of the old-style trainers.

DP 1 was actually not that bad of a set with empoleon, lucario, mismagius many other cards. But I suggest SW and GE right now!

Well...Empoleon, Machamp, Luacrio, Infernape, and Mismagius were really the only useful stuff. But, MT, SW, and GE were much better sets. MT had the all too famous Blissey.

Ya i think u should go with packs from SW and GE get more of these. And for DP1 and MT just get a few do go spenting that much on these. Maybe start of with a few started decks just so u can get hang of it again and get some good trainers. I dont really know i mean i also just resently got back to pokemon too when DP pack started to come out and that how i started of too.

Back