• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

P Kyogre EX / Kyurem

Pokeric

That's Right
Pokemon: 11

• 3 Kyogre EX
    3 P Kyogre EX
    3 Manaphy
    2 Kyurem LTR
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 37

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 N
    4 Dive Ball
    3 Spirit Link
    3 Silent Lab
    2 Head Ringer
    2 Xerosic (for Seismitoad)
    2 Lysandre
    2 Professors Letter
    2 Escape Rope
    2 Bicycle
    2 Weakness Policy
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Scramble Switch
    1 Tool Retriever
    1 Teammates
Energy: 12

• 12 Water Energy

Strategy:

Start with Manaphy until Kyogre Primal is set up and ready to go. Weakness policy for virgen and I can get my spirit links off with tool retriever and xerosic (also helpful for opponents head ringers). Kyurem is a backup attacker

Primal Kyogre-EX - Water - HP240
Mega Evolution (Primal Reversion) - Evolves from Kyogre-EX

α Growth: When you attach an Energy card from your hand to this Pokemon (except with an attack, Ability, or Trainer card), you may attach 2 Energy cards.

When 1 of your Pokemon becomes Primal Kyogre-EX, your turn ends.

[W][W][W][C] Tidal Storm: 150 damage. Move 2 Energy from this Pokemon to 1 of your Benched Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon-EX. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Kyogre-EX - Water - HP180
Basic Pokemon

[W][C] Water Pulse: 30 damage. Your opponent's Active Pokemon is now Asleep.
[W][W][C][C] Giant Vortex: 140 damage. Return 2 [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon to your hand.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Retreat: 4

Manaphy - Water - HP70
Basic Pokemon

[W] Deep Sea Swirl: Shuffle your hand into your deck. Then, draw 6 cards.
[W] Life Save: Choose 2 [W] Pokemon from your discard pile, reveal them, and put them into your hand.

Retreat: 2

Dive Ball - Trainer
Item

Search your deck for a [W] Pokemon and put it into your hand.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Kyogre Spirit Link – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

Your turn does not end if the Pokemon this card is attached to becomes Primal Kyogre-EX.

You may use as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Silent Lab - Trainer
Stadium

All Basic Pokemon in play, in each player's hand, and in each player's discard pile have no Abilities.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Weakness Policy - Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The Pokemon this card is attached to has no Weakness.

You can play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Could you please post scans of all of the cards from the future set and edit them into their original post? Thanks!

I'm having a hard time getting the translations from my phone. I will post them tomorrow when I can get to a computer

Given how you've initially constructuced this deck, I'm assuming you plan to "go first" and "speed" through your deck to setup as fast as possible. So, following are some thoughts/comments for your consideration:

• -1 Escape Rope. Sacrificed for a higher priority (IMO) card.
    -1 Dive Ball. 3 will be sufficient, IMO.

+1 Bicycle. To enhance further your T1 setup efforts.
    +1 Lysandre's Trump Card. To recover and recycle discarded resources early game.
I hope you find these comments helpful.

Ya I was gonna try to get a ltc in there plus it helps against the random night march deck. Also wanted to add a mewtwo ex

Back