Overall Spoiler Competition!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonite EX δ  160HP
[L]
Stage 2 pokemon

Pokepower Lightning Charge: Once during your turn you may attach a [L] energy from your hand to any of you δ pokemon. You cannot use more then 1 lightning charge a turn.

[L] Thunder slam   40
Flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is paralyzed. If tails the defending pokemon is confused.

[L] [L] [C] [C] Thunder Bolt  100
Discard 2 [L] energies in order to use this attack.

Weakness: [C]
Resistence: [F] -30
Retreat Cost: [C] [C] [C] [C]

Round 5 is Kadabra

Sorry it took so long...my house caught fire so we are living in an apartment...i should have internet by next week.....So ill be updated more often

so sorry about the late update. I am currently in CHicago (i live in HK...).
I HAVE NO SCORES, AND THEY WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW POSTPONED UNTIL JULY 23.

As i am returning to HK, the competition shall continue.
Round 8 starts now. It ends on July 23, GMT 5:55 p.m.

I'm just gonna include a picture description for the sake of it. Gonna try draw it sometime.

Quilava*
80 HP
Type: [R]
BASIC

Illustration: A red-furred Quilava (Masakazu Fukuda-style) is in the centre of the flame, facing slightly to the right. Flames from its neck spiral out of the frame.

You can't have more than one Pokemon* in your deck.

[R] Shimmering flames
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

[R][R][C] Spiralling conflagration 20
Flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of attacks (including damage) done to Quilava* during your opponent's next turn. If the Defending Pokémon is Burned, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. If the Defending Pokémon is Confused, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If you have less Prize Cards left than your opponent, this effect does nothing.

Weakness: [W] / Resistance: None / Retreat Cost: [C]
Kinda broken, but meh.

EDIT: Thanks, Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson.

"...this effect does nothing."

Entry for round 8!

Swellow * - 80 HP - C

CC - Aerial Ace - 40
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

CC - Endeavor
Put damage counters on the Defending Pokémon until Swellow * and the Defending Pokémon have the same amount of remaining HP. If the Defending Pokémon has fewer remaining HP than Swellow *, this attack does nothing.

WK: L / RS: F-30 / RC: None

Meowth * 80 HP ( C )

Basic Pokémon.

( C )( C )Shred 30
Put 2 damage counters on one of your opponent’s benched Pokémon.

( C )( C )( C )( C )Calculation 50+
If the defending Pokémon is Pokémon-ex or Pokémon *, count the number of damage counters on your opponent’s benched Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter and discard 3 Energy Cards attached to Meowth *.

Weakness ( F ) Resistance (None) Retreat Cost ( C )( C )

My entry...

Noctowl *
90 HP
Colorless
Basic Pokémon
You can't have more than one Pokemon* in your deck.

( C ) Foresight
During your next turn, all attacks by this card is not affected by Resistance, Poké-Powers, Poké-Bodies, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

( C ) Hypnotic Gaze
The Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

( CC ) Peck 30

( CCC ) Dream Eater 70
If the Defending Pokémon is not Asleep, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Lightning
Resistance: Fighting - 30
Retreat Cost: 1

Here's mine:
attachment.php

(Sorry for makeing it a SHINING one...but u get the pic)

Sorry about the lateness... Due to the sudden increase of posts, i have had no time to mark them. R9 starts now. 4 days...

Dum de dum.
Dark Dusclops
80 HP
Type: [P]/[D]
Evolves from Shuppet

Illustration: [link] Sans watermark, of course.

This Pokémon is both [P][D] type.

[P][D] Shadows of fear
Put 2 damage counters on the Defending Pokémon and flip a coin. If heads, prevent all effects of an attack, including damage, done to Dark Dusclops during your opponent's next turn.

[P][D][C] Spectral portal - 40
Put 1 damage counter on Dark Dusclops and flip 3 coins. If 1 of them is heads, Dusclops is now Paralyzed. If 2 of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If all of them are heads, the Defending Pokémon is Knocked Out. If all of them are tails, Dusclops is Knocked Out.

Weakness: [D] / Resistance: [F] -30 / Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Entry for Round 9:

Dark Cloyster - 80 HP - W/D

Poké-Body: Tough Shell
As long as Dark Cloyster has no damage counters on it, if an attack would Knock Out Dark Cloyster, Dark Cloyster isn't Knocked Out and its HP become 10 instead.

WC - Cold Crush - 30
You may discard an Energy card attached to Dark Cloyster. If you do, discard an Energy card attached to the Defending Pokémon.

WDCC - Heavy Impact - 70

WK: L / RS: None / RC: CC

Dark Charizard
130 HP
Fire/Dark
Stage 2 Pokémon (Evolves from Dark Charmeleon)

Poké-Power: Dark Boost
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may discard an Energy Card attached to Dark Charizard. If you do, you may seach your discard pile for a (D) Energy Card and attach it to Dark Charizard.

(FC) Fire Dance 30
Search your discard pile for a (F) Energy Card and attach it to 1 of your Pokémon.

(DFFC) Inferno Blast 100
You may discard a (D) Energy Card or 2 (F) Energy Cards attached to Dark Charizard. If you do, this attack is not affected by Resistance, Poké-Power, Poké-Bodies and any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness: Lightning Water
Resistance: Fighting - 30
Retreat Cost: 3

Dark Sableye 70 HP ( D )

Basic Pokémon.

( D )( C )Shadow Wave 20
Put 1 damage counter on two of your opponent's benched Pokémon.

( D )( D )( D )Night Shift 40
During your next turn, the defending Pokémon's Weakness is ( D )

Weakness (None) Resistance ( C ) Retreat Cost ( C )

Round 8-

Golem * 90 HP
[F]

Pokepower EarthCharge: Once during your turn, when you play Golem * from your hand move as many energies as you like to Golem * from your pokemon.
[F] [F] [F] [C] [C] Selfdestruct
Discard all energies attached to Golem* in order to use this attack, all of your opponents pokemon ex take 100 damage. golem * takes 90 Damage when your turn ends.

Weakness: [W]
Resistence:
Retreat: [C] [C]

Round 9-

Dark Alakazam 100HP
[P]

[P] [C] Recovering Switch
Switch Dark Alakazam with one of your bench pokemon. Then remove all damage counters on Dark Alakazam. your new active pokemon must pay 1 extra [C] to retreat next turn.

[P] [P] [P] [C] Psychic Exchange
Dark Alakazam does 50 damage to itself, then choose 1 of your opponents pokemon with damage counters. All the damage counters from Dark Alakazam go to the choosen pokemon and all damage counters from that pokemon go to Dark Alakazam. You may not use this attack if the pokemon you chose does not have damage on it.

Weakness: [D]
Resistence:
Retreat: [C] [C] [C]

Holon's Togepi
40HP
Type: C
BASIC

[C] - Soothing images
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides [C] Energy.

Weakness: F / Resistance: none / Retreat Cost: [C]
Meh, boring card.

Holon's Caterpie - 50 HP - G

C - Take Off
Draw a card. You may switch Holon's Caterpie with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides [C] Energy.

WK: R / RS: None / RC: C

Here's my entry:

Holon's Pichu
50 HP
Lightning
Basic Pokémon

( LC ) Hit & Run 20
You may switch Holon's Pichu with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

You may attach this as an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon. While attached, this card is a Special Energy card and provides ( C ) Energy.)

Weakness: Fighting
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: 1

Round 1:

Zangoose d HP 80 (R)

(R) Flame Gather 10
Search your deck for a (R) energy and attach it to Zangoose. Shuffle your deck afterward.

(R) (C) (C) Flaming Punch 40+
This attack does 40 damage plus 20 more damage for each (R) energy in the discard pile.

Weak: (F) Resist: (P) Retreat: (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back