'Orbeetle V Box' in November!

zigzag501

Aspiring Trainer
Not usually a fan of these kind of 3D artworks but I'm loving the arts on both of those orbeetles

Scoop

Literally a sheep
True, but hey, I like Evolutions.
Oh same, I think it's a nice little set and it's nice having more Base Charizard variants since I'm one of those kinds of people (I know, liking Evolutions and Charizard, I'm Pokebeach's worst enemy). I don't even really care when it's put into products because Pokemon TCG boxes and whatnot are almost never worth the money to me anyways. It'd be nice if they went with more current stuff but at the end of the day it doesn't really change how I feel about them.

PokemonMasterNate

VMAX Charizard will be mine!
Oh same, I think it's a nice little set and it's nice having more Base Charizard variants since I'm one of those kinds of people (I know, liking Evolutions and Charizard, I'm Pokebeach's worst enemy). I don't even really care when it's put into products because Pokemon TCG boxes and whatnot are almost never worth the money to me anyways. It'd be nice if they went with more current stuff but at the end of the day it doesn't really change how I feel about them.
True.