ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Dottler has such a neat design, I really don't get how the designers haven't made at least 1 of the 3 Dottler cards somewhat interesting.

This Orbeetle is kinda neat though, there are some really fun things you could do like attaching the Energy discarded with Rayquaza VMAX's Max Burst to a Dynamotor Flaaffy

Last edited:

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Orbeetle is trully unique, all the current cards it have are unique on some way, cheap evolutions, control oponent decks, add energys to your opponents and damage all opponent Pokemon, thats quite interesting, I really would like to have a new one to see which new abilitie they give it, another stage 2 or maybe a VStar

Lambda901354

Aspiring Trainer
Agree, at this point it's in the same ranks as Pokeball and Switch (and maybe also Crushing Hammer), at any point its one set from rotating away a reprint is ready to update it.
Yeah, it's never rotated since its debut in EX Sandstorm, unlike some near staples such as Energy Search (printed in Fossil, only had spiritual successors in XY/SM), Crushing Hammer (printed in EPO, rotated in NXD-PLB), Energy Switch (printed in Aquapolis, rotated in NXD-PLB), and Great Ball(first errata print in EPO, rotated in UPR-UNM), Ultra Ball (printed in DEX, rotated in UPR-UNM).
The only time we've never had a way to speed up Stage 2 evolutions was between the first ever rotation and Legendary Collection; I'd be very surprised if it ever gets rotated without replacement.