ORAS ORAS Pastebin (Potentially, Spoiler warning)

There's more stuff now, people actually have the game and are datamining it like the demo. All the mega stone locations and such are revealed, music files, etc etc..

There is a frontier brain theme file located in it but we're unsure if that indicates anything (probably the battle maison's.. Gah I forget what the girls are called..)

G-Panthera said:
Doesn't the official game guide release at the same day the games are released? Maybe, just maybe the guide will have some more information around the Battle Frontier still being "in construction" as many leakers are confirming it. Of course, I'm only making a rough guess. I have also seen a lot of answers on other forums that state the BF and such might be a "time based unlock" just like in the Demo before it.

Alot of the new pokemon game guides don't cover end game and are sold a month or two later in a second editions.

I sincerely don't care about Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon, but I do care about the new form of Hoopa and its Prison Bottle, and I do care about the return of the Strange Souvenir in these games...

onionsaur said:
G-Panthera said:
Doesn't the official game guide release at the same day the games are released? Maybe, just maybe the guide will have some more information around the Battle Frontier still being "in construction" as many leakers are confirming it. Of course, I'm only making a rough guess. I have also seen a lot of answers on other forums that state the BF and such might be a "time based unlock" just like in the Demo before it.

Alot of the new pokemon game guides don't cover end game and are sold a month or two later in a second editions.

Ah okay. No problem then. Just needed to ask for sure.

RealSlim said:
I sincerely don't care about Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon, but I do care about the new form of Hoopa and its Prison Bottle, and I do care about the return of the Strange Souvenir in these games...
holy crap! I totally forgot about that item until you said something! What the hell will that item do in this game?

legend-tamer said:
RealSlim said:
holy crap! I totally forgot about that item until you said something! What the hell will that item do in this game?
I don't know... I have a Strange Souvenir in Pokémon X and I think that maybe we'll obtain another one here in ORAS, and I hope that we'll have an explanation about this item, this time!

RealSlim said:
legend-tamer said:
I don't know... I have a Strange Souvenir in Pokémon X and I think that maybe we'll obtain another one here in ORAS, and I hope that we'll have an explanation about this item, this time!
Ya it would be kinda weird if they introduced the item in x and y then had it in oras but didn't give any explanation what so ever to it.

^Speaking of which, is still in the code of ORAS...
I like to believe the God Stone was supposed to be used for Kyurem and give it the form of the original dragon before they decided to split the idea in two formes (Black Kyurem and White Kyurem)...

MegaBeedrill said:
Masuda said in an interview (Long long ago before oras was announced) that he was very adamant torwards no DLC for any pokemon games, he'd like the games to be sold complete and as a whole. I doubt we'll see DLC with BF.. however I don't believe anybody confirmed whether or not BF really isn't in the game as we haven't progressed that far in it.. there's a chance we may be able to "unlock" it after doing some stuff, although the odds seem low.

Perhaps pokemon z or whatever, gamefreak will drink the tears of mega flygon/milotic and BF fans and put them in the game.

I completely understand his actions. It seems kind of silly that we finally got the game after a long wait and it turns out it wasn't completely done until we get DLC? So dumb. I hope that's not the case with Battle Frontier but then again, I wouldn't want the Battle Frontier appear in the third version of X/Y because that's not fair to Hoenn.

As for Mega Milotic, I want one so badly. I thought Wallace was surely to have one because he's the main character in Delta Episode but guess not >.>

Back