ORAS OR/AS Demo Distribution

Reggie McGigas said:
Same exact thing happened to me, MegaBeedrill. I just got the email around 2 minutes ago.

Are you guys serious? That's so scary!
I hope my girlfriend's email isn't like that >.<

Looking at places like reddit and competitor sites there is no solution for this. If you get the "cupon error" you will not receive a download code at all.

Many people on reddit have emailed Pokemon to no response.

Wow.

Many preorders have been cancelled. Smash will sell pretty good I guess.

Nah but really, hopefully they come up with a solution to this as that's a pretty huge majority of people not getting to play the demo when they rightfully should.

^ I believe so.
I feel we are somehow gonna get screwed over and have to wait til November to get the demo. D=

Nintendo is truly pushing my buttons. The situation with "Donkey Kong" being released on the virtual console, the price drop and price drop as soon as I pick up my day ones, the Smash Demo (I guess 6 years in a row of Platinum membership wasn't enough to earn a code), now THIS.

Been asking around and apparently it's not just yahoo mail. All the codes being given out now are having issues; would explain why complaints reguarding it are just starting now.

And once again, Nintendo fails spectacularly on an online service. Why am I not surprised?

Wellll, I guess now I'm hoping I don't get my newsletter soon. If I don't get lucky and receive it after the issue is resolved, I'll probably have to wait until next week at least...

I sent them a report and they responded by telling me to click view online. I then replied to them that this did not work and gave them five across the ass. So at least they are aware of the problem.

Yup, there is nothing that can be done because this is in the email http://click.email.pokemon.com/GraphicMaker/Controls/Editor/default_coupon.gif which means instead of a pic of the code they sent the coupon box...

So I sent a report saying that I couldn't see the code and they responded click view online. But that didn't work so I declined the suggestion and said that that didn't work then they sent this:
"A solution for your issue has been suggested.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!
If you are unable to view the code, at the top of the email, please click on the link that says "view online".
Any other questions regarding the newsletter:
We were provided codes to send to customers who signed up for our newsletter, and you should receive your code via that email soon if you have not already. For any other questions, or information regarding this promotion, you'll need to contact Nintendo of America.
For more information: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1574
Thank you for playing Pokémon!
Sincerely,
Pokémon Support Team"

EDIT: I'm a dingus and didn't even click the link. So it looks like they are working on the problem. I'm still upset though because I know its gonna take too long.

Momaster12 said:
So I sent a report saying that I couldn't see the code and they responded click view online. But that didn't work so I declined the suggestion and said that that didn't work then they sent this:
"A solution for your issue has been suggested.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!
If you are unable to view the code, at the top of the email, please click on the link that says "view online".
Any other questions regarding the newsletter:
We were provided codes to send to customers who signed up for our newsletter, and you should receive your code via that email soon if you have not already. For any other questions, or information regarding this promotion, you'll need to contact Nintendo of America.
For more information: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=1574
Thank you for playing Pokémon!
Sincerely,
Pokémon Support Team"

EDIT: I'm a dingus and didn't even click the link. So it looks like they are working on the problem. I'm still upset though because I know its gonna take too long.

yeah, i clicked the link, and it showed the trading card game download code
and "Coupon"

Back