BW/BW2 Ononokusu Overkill?

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
Okay So Ononokusu has a huge attack stat of 437 I believe paired with Jolly Dragon Dance Is this maybe considered broken?With that onokusu could easily be brought to OU and possibly limbo for Ubers.

Ononokusu-
HP-76
ATK-147
DEF-90
SP.ATK-60
SP.DEF-70
SPEED-97
It even comes fully loaded with mold breaker so it is considered a glass canon at least

Thought Garchomp was broken....Think again....

dwarfstar123

Dwarf stars are small blue and HOT!
hmm your right, i thinks they will put it under uber. Btw what is limbo?

wow what an attack...

Ace.

Let's put a smile on that face!
He probably meant borderline.

Also, while Ononokusu does seem like a metagame breaker, I think the real poke we need to worry about is Shanderaa (the candle poke). It's ghost/fire, gets Sub, CM, AND Nitro Charge, has base 145 sp atk, and most importantly, has Shadow Tag. Come in on a choiced fighting attack, and thats GG. It allows it to get to +6 sp atk/sp def, then start destroying everything with Nitro Charge WHILE gaining speed. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Starrk

Who are these people?! ;-;
@DwarfStar Limbo is where pokemon are prepped for their tier.Or in other words being tested for a tier.

Bugaham

Aspiring Trainer
Ace- Nitro charge is physical, though, that's the downside to that. But still, with stat's like THAT, and calm mind... I think he's the most broken non legend this gen!

Ononokusu is also broken, just not as much.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Substitute. Heal with leftovers while using calm mind. Sweep with flamethrower and shadowball for stab.
Unless the zebra doesnt get flareblitz/aqua jet for some reason, people (me) can spam nitro charge on it in double/triple battles. Increase in speed for the user/zebra and flamethrower gets powered up.
Onokouso needs some good physical moves. Wheres night slash, psychocut, and leafbalde when you need it? Only thing thats better then sazando is dragondance and fewer weaknesses. Though with moldbreaker itd be hit by earthquake.
Wonder how good dragontail is? If it got that, it could be abused big time.

Aj1234119

bug catcher
Ononokusu isn't that broken. His speed will let plenty of pokemon take advantage of him, and if you think he's broken because of dragon dance, well plenty of pokemon have dragon dance and other speed boosting moves.

DeathSDelano

Aspiring Trainer
Dragon tail is gonna be annoying as other pokemon also have access to it with it being a TM

and this is one of my 1st run team pokemon :D

Cobalt Phoenix

Best Kappa
Dragon Tail: 60 BP Physical Dragon 90 ACC
Forces Defending Pokémon to Switch

So no, this isn't a Dragon Rush variant.
{Found on Smogon.}

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
Ononokusu's stats at first glance do in fact suggest OU going on to Uber, with speed slightly lower than Garchomp, and much higher attack. However there is one thing that Ononokusu lacks that made Garchomp what it is today, defenses, where his Defense is only five points off, but his special Defense is only at 70. Does this mean it won't do well, of course not, but saying it is broken isn't quite justified. Also if you want insane Attack look at Hihidurama, who comes with Superpower and Flare Blitz and ignores their secondary effects.