Online Games and RPGs

Palmer

Innovative Roleplayer
www.pokemoncrater.com it's an RPG that applies weakness and the actu al power of an attack similiar to the RPG I told everyone about the register in. This is better I'd have to say, you can even battle others!

RE: Pokemon Crater.com

It's quite troublesome actually, having to click here and there...

Didn't really enjoy it. Not worth playing, but the amount of effort put into the game by the makers...is average. At least.

I'm tan wei jin and now the site it's now faster.

Ya well it was pretty slow like a week ago. It pi**ed me off because of that, so that's why I don't play it no more. Forgot username, XD.

dmaster out.

I know, it's not that interesting. How about these sites? They're RPG's meant for comedy really, so don't laugh at the drawings!
www.batttleon.com
www.dragonfable.com
www.kingdomofloathing.com

I think theres a thread like this by Gus_Maia, but anyway I play PokemonCrater and battleon, my account on PokemonCrater is papontee, and my battleon account here...

yeah runescape is quite good.so is WOW.i did like to play pokemon crater but it kinda removed all possible strategy,like every move is an attack, and it is quite boring without any animation.still,my username there is charizards friend.

Runescape, IMO is one of the most boring games ever! You just walk around and do whatever blah....And Pokemon Crater is not similar to the real game, it attacks only, no animated cartoony things...

yes runescape graphics are(****).i only started playing to kill people in chicken suit,because it was so rubbish. The worst thing about it(apart from disgusting graphics) is its bad attempts to be funny.

Back