One Red Wurmple

Juliacoolo said:
I don't think making a trade thread for it makes it as legitimate. People will try to help you by trading for cards, perhaps they wouldn't without knowing the cause. Trading with people who don't know about it keeps it 100% real.

Well, the guy that did one red paperclip had to tell people what he was doing. People were supporting him when he told them what he was doing. Nobody is going to do bad trades without knowing the cause. Besides, a trade is a trade. There's nothing that isn't real about it when they know they are getting ripped off. This project shows people that you can start from something small and make it to something big with perseverance.

I started this with three different cards a few days ago. For my RH Platinum Psyduck I got a Holon Energy FF. For my SV Mankey I got a RH Bronzor (Psychic type, one Colorless enrgy and one psychic for its two attacks.) Last, I tried a Magikarp for the title, but of course it was worthless.

^
Best card to start w/ for this is...
Honchkrow G :p
Easy transition to a good uncommon or even a rare :)
Also After Jumpluff try to get an SP X(Garchomp C X, Ape 4 X, Blaze FB X or Gengar X...)
Those would be best they are semi common but are still worth something. After Gengar X>Palkia G LV.X>Dialga G LV.X>(if you can)Flygon LV.X>(then get a JPN box)>Sell the primes on ebay(hope you get lucky)>Buy Luxray GL LV.X

Im gonna try this with a magikarp or feebas. Just so that people know I started from as low as it gets:p. I hope this goes well for you (I might even trade, too:D).

Back