Finished One Night Werewolf: Daybreak - Town Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: One Night Werewolf: Daybreak - Day Phase Ends Dec 2nd

I reckon KoN is legit, Jeremy sounds dodgy.. But I reckon he could be tanner??

With the number of wolves in this game (including recruiter) odds are omega soul is a wolf... Everyone has claimed something that semi adds up..

I'm probs gonna go him too

Celever said:
Personally I'm lynching Omega Soul unless he claims next time he is on the forums (I'll be checking ;)) and I would advise everyone else to do the same. Jeremy's "case" against KoN doesn't make sense, and KoN's "case" against Jeremy is just as good, so kill the non-claimer imo.

That's ok, I was never trying to make a case against him. I personally believe he is simply misguided town.
I will not simply say that OS is scum, however... As he is the only one left to claim... I actually have to believe he just forgot about the game. I'm going to wait and see if he'll get on before day end, but he seems the best lunch option if he doesn't.

Keeper of Night said:
Celever said:
Personally I'm lynching Omega Soul unless he claims next time he is on the forums (I'll be checking ;)) and I would advise everyone else to do the same. Jeremy's "case" against KoN doesn't make sense, and KoN's "case" against Jeremy is just as good, so kill the non-claimer imo.

That's ok, I was never trying to make a case against him. I personally believe he is simply misguided town.
I will not simply say that OS is scum, however... As he is the only one left to claim... I actually have to believe he just forgot about the game. I'm going to wait and see if he'll get on before day end, but he seems the best lunch option if he doesn't.

What did IE claim?

However Omega Soul has actually posted, IE hasn't even done that much. This means that IE probably forgot about the game (or is lurking which is an incredibly cheap tactic as a wolf) whereas Omega Soul obviously couldn't have if he posted.

Actually IE has participated in Kingdoms, so he is active in the Forum Games section. This means that chances are he is actually just lurking and not posting at all so that he doesn't have to claim. Since Omega Soul HAS actually posted, I will still lynch him, but if he does claim an acceptable claim (soon! We need time to discuss it) IE should die next.

Oh, idea! If Omega Soul happens to claim just before deadline, give me a few hours to look things over (chances are I'll be sleeping) and I will look through the claims. If I find an inconsistency I will like the post. If I like the post, everyone should lynch him.

Omega Soul said:
he seems the best lunch option

I'm not tasty.

Ok we're lynching you. And lunching you once we're done. I'm hungry :x

Wait is he fool (tanner)? Maybe. Ice Espeon is probably better then.

Celever said:
Omega Soul said:
I'm not tasty.

Since SS dosn't know what he is, i'd say he might be tanner. so drac was tanner originally.

Omega Soul said:
Celever said:

Since SS dosn't know what he is, i'd say he might be tanner. so drac was tanner originally.

You still haven't claimed! Honestly.

Drac already posted that he was revealer!! And he would have said something if I was now tanner so you guys would know not to lynch me..

Sneaky IE!! Liking posts but not commenting... How about omega soul and IE claim... That would be great! Haha

Aside from IE not posting, but being active in the thread by liking posts, I still think our best bet is KoN.

Jeremy1026 said:
Aside from IE not posting, but being active in the thread by liking posts, I still think our best bet is KoN.

He is not, and I would like you to stop bringing him up. Your argument is based on fallacy.

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:

He is not, and I would like you to stop bringing him up. Your argument is based on fallacy.

We'll see in a few days.

bbninjas said:
Omega Soul said:

You still haven't claimed! Honestly.

I hate traps. And I think there might be more to come.

Keeper of Night said:
Omega Soul said:
I hate traps. And I think there might be more to come.

Well that's scummy.
The day is ending, may as well claim.

I've got a feeling he may be a tanner...

I'm with you! Very tanner esque...

I'm gonna be lynching Ice Espeon instead guys... A wolf player wouldnt act this vague and scummy.. They would be sneakier

RE: One Night Werewolf: Daybreak - Voting Phase Ends Dec 6th

Forgot to end the day phase again. I'm so bad at this. X_X

The day phase has now ended, and the voting phase has begun. You have until December 6th 3:59am GMT/5th 11:59pm EST to PM me your votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back