One card to stay.

From a past format I would have to say (my favourite card of all time) Gardevoir EX.

But from this format...Medicham EX

100% METAGROSS(DX) must stay along with salamence EX and crobat EX, my beautiful zap-turn-dos gone b'cos of the lost of zappy EX and electrode EX.....[ cries in the dark]

I'm going to feel sad when HL-DX gets rotated because every card in thoe sets have left a mak on Pokemon TCG history(Pidgeot, Magcargo, Medicham ex). [starts to cry]

RE:  One card to stay.

GODZILLA said:
I'm going to feel sad when HL-DX gets rotated because every card in thoe sets have left a mak on Pokemon TCG history(Pidgeot, Magcargo, Medicham ex). [starts to cry]

Dont fell sad GODZILLA, Medicham EX will be with us for another year. Now stop crying and make a POWDACHAM deck. [gives GODZILLA a decklist]

RE:   One card to stay.

Umbreon666 said:
GODZILLA said:

Dont fell sad GODZILLA, Medicham EX will be with us for another year. Now stop crying and make a POWDACHAM deck. [gives GODZILLA a decklist]
Uccchhh! I hate Medicham EX. I just used it as an example.

My fav ex Rocket's Hitmonchan ex. It my fav because it has a built in counter attack as a body.

RE:  One card to stay.

antares said:
:)one more card tyranitar ex uf
losing control is broken
Of courseit is. How many Pokemon can 1hKO every Pokemon in the format?

RE:   One card to stay.

GODZILLA said:
antares said:
:)one more card tyranitar ex uf
losing control is broken
Of courseit is. How many Pokemon can 1hKO every Pokemon in the format?

Let's see...

Lugia ex for one...

Anyway, I really don't know if I could choose just one card...

Hmmm... I think that all * Pokemon should not be rotated... since they are crazy rare and not extremely playable...

If I had to choose just one, it'd be Rayquaza...

Peace...

Umbreon: "Go on and make a POW!DACham deck!"

POW! is going after the format as is Admin. Medicham will now live on as Espycham.

Godzilla "Of courseit is. How many Pokemon can 1hKO every Pokemon in the format?"

You mean it OHKO's the MAJORITY of th format. Can't OHKO Armaldo EX/Blastiose EX/Steelix EX/Dustox EX (can't touch that anyway) and some more.

Yeah it does mahooosive damage but the OHKOEITF prize goes Lugia EX.
Unless you were exaggerating....

Antares: "Losing Control is broken"

Broken is something that works with something else in PERFECT synergy (remember BAR? GARDY EX? DRAGTRODE? ROCKLOCK? Those are broken)
Losing Control is merely a great attack.

Back