One card to stay.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
If you could choose one card in the current format that would allways be legal, which would you choose?
I would choose Tyranitar EX.

Probably Pidgeot FrLg. Then again I wouldn't actually want it gone as I use it in my main deck :p

Probably Desert Ruins as we will probably see a lot more EX's in the future.

I would like to see EX: DX Weezing stay. It can give most Pokémon-ex a run for their money. Chances are, it won't.

Both ATM Rock and EX: FrLg Pidgeot need to stay rotated out. ATM Rock makes playing Rare Candy a risky decision, and Pidgeot makes the game too broken (1 Comp. Search every turn? Way too fast!). Many archetypes rely on Pidgeot and pretty much die without it. ATM Rock may have been more balanced if it only worked against the active monster, and Pidgeot may have been more balanced if you had to flip a coin to use its power.

I would also like to see Shining Rayquaza stay, although it will never happen.

If it had to be one card, though, it would be Professor Oak's Research. Without it, just about every deck loses the ability to set up consistently. Oak's Research, Copycat, and Rocket's Admin were nice cards since they allowed you to get rid of unwanted cards in your hand.

For now, Cleffa will have to do if there are no shuffle cards, although it is much too vulnerable...

mew ex :)
just kidding. I think it's nice to have some variation in the cards. If it wouldn't be like this, everybody would still use gard. ex

My decision, all the HL Regis because the Emerald ones just blantly suck. The Exoskeleton for Registeel made it hard to knock down 4 a while.

I would say the base charizard because it is one of the best cards ever made.:)

Forgotten that Scizor ex has not rotate out yet...while, my choice will be Metagross dx since it can attach energies from discard pile..

Oh ya I forgot about that one.:)

Back