omg look it's a bird :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gratz Xous. You deserve this more than any other PB member, and the fan creations is getting out of hand ATM, you're there alot so I'm sure you'll do a good job of helping.

This has to be one of the better chioces of mods made recently ;) (I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING)

Don't disappoint us Xous!

You deserved it. At last, we now have someone who can handle the Fan Creations. Since you're an artist, you can handle the Fan Creations easily.

Congratulations. :D

Congratulations Xous.

You will make a great Moderator. You deserve it, you've given a lot to PokeBeach. You've also been a great addition to the chat room "regulars".

I'm glad to see you modded. I'm smiling right now. Serious. =D

Good Luck, man!

And the first thing i request is to sticky that critique link and your traditional art thingy :eek:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49654
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=49894

Ya think? At least I have a mod to report to when I spot some spams and stuff.

xD Thank you all so much! I was speechless, then watery-eyed, when I first found out. c':

I'll be certain to use my position to influence these forums in a positive manner, and I'm going to try my hardest to be as active as I can be. I won't let you down, PokéBeach. :)

Godmod :O

Congrats, Xous, green suits you. And the suicune in the userbar kind of complements arceus (more than Mudkip ever could anyway).

Have fun.

Way to go Xous! Best at art out of all the mods!

I think the "member" bar thingy should be a Jigglypuff though...the Mudkip clashes with my signature/avvy.

Good job Xous! You were a great choice to become a mod!
Flygon Jedi Master said:

I think the "member" bar thingy should be a Jigglypuff though...the Mudkip clashes with my signature/avvy.

I like the Mudkip one though. :p

Don't worry Yakkov. WPM needed someone who is experienced with the home site's art, thus he spent more time on Pokebeach managing and contributing than us drawing our own projects and stuff.

I'm sure he will make a good mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back