Old buddies

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
How I wish Pokemon like Primeape and Pidgeot would return to Ash in some special events. In the 10th movie trailer, Ash did rode on a pidgeot which is confirmed to be his. How about Primeape?Or Lapras?Or maybe Haunter? Post your comments here.

Primeape

I hope that Primeape will return to fight Byron,the steel gym leader.Ash do not have any Pokemon to counter steel types(unless hecall upon Torkoal,Cyndaquil or charizard.

Pidgeot

We all know...

Lapras

It was already seen in one of the Johto episodes.

Haunter

Fat hope

ya...i sooooo want to see them. what i dont understand is the ash-riding-his pidgeot scene in the 10th movie trailer. as far as i know pidgeot did nt make an appearance in the movie, did it?

Why would he leave Haunter with Sabrina? he has to be pretty stupid to leave it behind

Okay your thread fails -_-

THe Pidgeot was never was in the 10th movie and was never confirmed to be his. Also like I said Ash is confirmed to get Chimchar plus if it evolves before then it will easily be able to take down steel. And Turtwig and Pikachu plus Aipom could defeat the steel gym leader together. Also the 10th movie has already was shown more than 3 months ago in Japan so there is nothing new there.

Meh, I really miss Pidgeot, but I miss Butterfree the most. I don't think we'll see them again, but that alternative Battle Frontier opening was good enough for me.

You won't see Lapras, Haunter, Primeape and Butterfree anymore that's for sure ... Pidgeot ... Maybe ... then if he won't have a Pokemon to battle a steel type gym he will deffinetly call his Charizard ...

I think Ash's Chimcar won't evolve at all ... like Cyndacquil ...

M-quaza said:
You won't see Lapras, Haunter, Primeape and Butterfree anymore that's for sure ... Pidgeot ... Maybe ... then if he won't have a Pokemon to battle a steel type gym he will deffinetly call his Charizard ...

I think Ash's Chimcar won't evolve at all ... like Cyndacquil ...

I'm still hoping he will, it's just that when he battles Paul it will be more interesting when it's Torterra vs Infernape.

Toterra Fails. >: P

Back