ok reassure me...

anshkansara

Aspiring Trainer
Ok i just lost interest in pokemon. i had lost interest for 7 long years because i had other things on my mind. i returned because i was shocked at how much damage pokemon do, and for such low energy costs! now im bored again. any tips to bring me back?? and dont say stuff like "P()x3m0n 15 1337!! R37urnz 0r d13!!" coz it proves u've got no life.

Furroshi

HAMMERFALL 3/6/10!!!
maybe try the old video games. i had lost intrest for a few months and when i bought gold, it really got me back into it.

anshkansara

Aspiring Trainer
my pokemon gold, diamond, and action replay got jacked -.-. please dont make me relive the horrifying thought.

StealthAngel667

Aspiring Trainer
Like the game is even about high damage or low energy cost. Well, those are the ways to win easily, but not to fully enjoy the game. (at least not to me) You should try to challenge yourself as well as your opponent to get the most profit out of those little cardboard pieces. ^^

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Collecting all the cards can be a super tough challenge.

dmaster out.

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
If your losing intrest, decide to either focus on the Anime, TCG, or Video Games, since if you try and juggle two or even all when your in doubt, it will just lead to frustration. The TCG can be hard on your wallet, so if you don't want to put too much money into something your not sure you want to do, then go for the Video Games, since it will only cost you about 30-40 dollers, and you can get as much as 500 hours on it before you can tire of it. So what your diamond is gone? Buy a new one.

That's my two cents.

anshkansara

Aspiring Trainer
abaxter94 said:
If your losing intrest, decide to either focus on the Anime, TCG, or Video Games, since if you try and juggle two or even all when your in doubt, it will just lead to frustration. The TCG can be hard on your wallet, so if you don't want to put too much money into something your not sure you want to do, then go for the Video Games, since it will only cost you about 30-40 dollers, and you can get as much as 500 hours on it before you can tire of it. So what your diamond is gone? Buy a new one.

That's my two cents.

its not about the diamond...its about the endless(819) hours i put into it :( *sigh* well thanks any way :(