• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Oh Queeny~ (Combee/Vespiquen) [ Masters BR]

Lemres

Soft Boiled
Here is a little deck I whipped up. Many people saw the possibility of the new Vespiquen/Combee, so I thought I would give it a shot.

Pokemon - 21

4-4 Vespiquen (2 SF, 2 UD)
2-2 Sunflora (HGSS)
1-1 Shaymin LV.X
1-1-0 Metapod (HGSS)
2 Unown P
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf (LA)

T/S/S - 29

4 Bebe's Search
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Memory Berry
4 Pokedex Handy 910is
1 Luxury Ball
2 Pokemon Rescue
2 Broken Time-Space
1 VS Seeker

Energy - 10

6 Grass Energy
4 Call Energy

Get Vespiquen out on bench, and a combee/vespiquen out active ASAP. Use Enraged Assult for 80+Poison. Keep attacking like that until I win?

Any suggestions?

RE: Oh Queeny~ (Combee/Vespiquen)

I don't like using Unown P because it serves it's purpose once you put a damage counter on a Vespiqueen. It's not worth the bench space IMO.

Rainbow energy can work in this deck.

Remove Metapod - most Fire pokemon will kill you in one hit regardless.

Instead of Sunflora, run Cherrims from SF.

-2/2 Sunflora
-1/1 Metapod
-2 Unown P
-1 Grass Energy

+2/2 Cherrim
+2 Pokemon Rescue
+3 Rainbow Energy

Rainbow Energy slows this deck down greatly.

I have to waste my energy for a turn, and can't attack yet if I dont have an energy on Combee. I don't even need alot of bench space. 1 Vespiquen, 1 Shaymin is all I really need on my bench. The others are just extras that help out along the way. The P's have never clogged my bench before anyways, as I sometimes SSU them.

Tried Cherrim, and to be brutally honest, they are HORRIBLE.

I might put in 1 or 2 more pokemon rescue however, since I have 1-1 lines in here.

Eeh...I don't know about Unown P. GCX snipes it for a free KO because Quen UD doesn't protect non-Grass Pokemon. I'd do this:

-1 SSU
-1 PONT
+1 Bench Shield PA
+1 Unown Q

Just a few tweaks. In the case you get stuck with Uxie LA out, or worse, Azelf, you can use Q. Bench Shield protects you from Dragon Rush. That's it from me, because the list looks good. Good luck!

Use Rainbow Energy, and use the Shaymin from UL, the one that switches energies when you drop it on your bench. It also doesn't just sit there forever, as you can level it up to get +40 HP, so it serves multiple purposes.

Wow EspeonROX, I am going to warn you for not reminding the OP about the rules -sigh-

Lemres, please add the Division and tournament type you would use the deck in to your thread title.

Thank you.

Updated....

Even if I do find that rule unecessary :<

You could run a 3/1 UD/SF Combee as an optional recovery.

Also, you could run Memory Berry to use enraged assault even with Vespiquen

Mew Jadester said:
Wow EspeonROX, I am going to warn you for not reminding the OP about the rules -sigh-

Lemres, please add the Division and tournament type you would use the deck in to your thread title.

Thank you.
Oh, my. I was more concentrated on helping than modding at the time. My bad.

I like El Radar's idea. Combee SF can revive one of your UD Combees for a revenge kill.

Back