...Oh. My. God. This is so fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

penny power

Pokemon freak
So utter fail. http://www.ehow.com/how_4576071_catch-deoxys.html Where did she get that information in the introduction?! Oh, it's so shameful!

FAIL D: This person obviously never did research on Deoxsys itself, but more how to catch it. And Action Replays are NOT good as hacking is wrong. Sleep spells do not exist, and dioxide and dioxidon are clearly Fakemon that that would never be popular.

Dear God make it stop! >=O

That was even worse than the kid who reviewed Pokemon on Youtube. A piece of me died seeing this. :(

ARs and Fakemon... this is just totally bad in every way possible.

That was even worse than the kid who reviewed Pokemon on Youtube.
Oh please, I've seen way worse than this review. Like, R/B-rumor-style worse. This isn't a fail, this is a rofl.
Although now I am strangely intrigued by this kid who reviewed Pokemon. I'm sure I'll either cry or bust a gut. Either way, can you supply me a link?

DNA said:
Oh please, I've seen way worse than this review. Like, R/B-rumor-style worse. This isn't a fail, this is a rofl.
Although now I am strangely intrigued by this kid who reviewed Pokemon. I'm sure I'll either cry or bust a gut. Either way, can you supply me a link?
Hehehe... It's worse than you think...here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qfM0RaNmws&feature=player_profilepage

... ... ... ... ...
You are SO RIGHT. I think, in terms of intelligence, the bottom just fell out.
I could point out everything about that video that was fail, but that would be derailing and pointless. In either case I am saving this link.

DNA said:
... ... ... ... ...
You are SO RIGHT. I think, in terms of intelligence, the bottom just fell out.
I could point out everything about that video that was fail, but that would be derailing and pointless. In either case I am saving this link.
Pretty bad huh?! XD He must be destroyed!

The deoxys thing wasn't really that much of a fail. I found it a little funny how she thought deoxy was the singular form of the word, though.

Also, according to some of the comments, the video was meant to be a joke.

Still.. I really don't see how it was very funny.
It also confused me when he started to number the pokemon games.., pokemon 4?

Meh.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what the article writer meant about deoxide and deoxidon...

Guys, I think some of it was a joke. If not, then who cares? Why make such a big deal? You all know how to catch Deoxys, so stop your complaining. She explained how SHE THOUGHT to catch Deoxys. What is this stupid insulting going to do? Make her better? God just shut up! She will try her way, and if it works for her, then so be it for us to judge. Having 99 masterballs wont get you anywhere in battle, as you only use 1. So if you never used the 1 master ball you got in game except for Deoxys, then are you not using a master ball? Little kids aren't always the smartest at planning, and usually only train 1 pokemon up. When they use the master ball on Rayquaza, and are fighting Deoxys and their strongest pokemon dies, they aren't going to know what to do, so they throw a master ball. Is it your game? No. So stop complaining and just let the woman be. Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back