Officious Halloween 2k12 Thread (cake walk!)

tumblr_mcs5seeuoj1r0aowgo1_500.jpg

dead-leaves-pictures-1.jpg

sup loozerz
I'm finished
✌☹✌

dude mine is just a mask because I can't find the cardboard to make the wings
do you have cardboard at your house
fewutihsdnflsmwefsd;dsf

COMING AT YA

DSC00289.jpg

Yeah, didn't use the mau5head this year, since it's easily damaged.

And may I say that your costumes look awesome, guys. Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe this year.

Here's another picture of me
in one of the three masks I wore last night
tumblr_mctq8bZMdZ1r0aowgo1_500.jpg

As for the third one, I think there's footage of me skateboarding in it I might be able to get.
✌☹✌

wow dad that pic is so trippy B)
I got tired of wearing my lame Flygon mask so I just painted a an eye on my forehead and formed a triangle with my fingers over it and said I was the illuminati
Also my friend Chris decided to switch the setting of this laser pointer Halloween visual thing to Christmas so it started singing jingle bells and reflecting on this guys garage and we ran away

Did you guys "Trick or Treat"? I did I went to some "rich people houses" and I "filled" most "of" my bag. I "got" A good deal of "Snickers" as well.

lol

Heh. I did go Trick or Treating, that's all I did. I didn't really end up going to juunk's party because we had to drop my friend Chris off and stuff so yeah. I got a ton of Reese's and offended a lot of old white hippie women.

I went trick or treating with Meatheaaaaart and TLZ and gang briefly but then I went back to the party.
Highlights of my night:
Went to an abandoned/ burned down house and scored two trucker hats/ got attacked by a bunch of birds
Some guy with a Thrasher backpack filmed me skating 'cause he likes my glow-in-the-dark board
My sister poured vodka in to my friend's Count Chocula, creating "Count Chugula," which was one of the worst things I've ever tasted
A guy who smells nice who I saw on the bus once came to my party and I told him I though he smelled nice
My friends costumes (werebat, Sonic, hahaha are you angry dude/ 9gag/ urban rebelz, "sexy nurse", space princess, mom, salad, and Mandy)
✌☹✌

Highlights of the night:
- Went trick or treating
- Offended white people
- Offended Misha
- Stole some reverse osmosis water from the Co-Op
- Ate Domino's in a cold blanket

Does anyone know of those disgusting, rock-hard candies called "Original Halloween Kiss"? (Not Hershey's Kisses!) I usually get them, but this year I didn't. I was sad.

@regigigas
I don't, but they sound good.
The only candy I didn't get that I wanted was Skittles, and also those Pumpkin shaped pretzels. I LOVE THOSE PRETZELS.
Oh also another highlight is that we went to a Vietnam vet's house and all my friends got quarters and I got a loose swedish fish. It was spicy.

Back