Officious Halloween 2k12 Thread (cake walk!)

juunkmilk

3nd coming
Guys it's October
Halloween is my favorite thing in the world so I been pretty blissed out.
I keep Halloween decorations in my room year round and all
I collect Goosebumps
What do you guys do for halloween? What are you gonna dress up as?

My pops is throwing a big party so I'm gonna be at that I guess, and I hope to be planning a bunch of stuff for the week leading up to Halloween. I'm gonna dress up as Retro from the movie Dead Leaves.
dead-leaves-pictures-1.jpg

(the one on the right)
✌☹✌

Finally you have an actual costume idea!
I'm gonna be Rick the bada$$ ghost, who's going to be a sheet ghost with a flannel vest who asks kids if they want to see a dead body.
It's gonna be great! Also, we seriously need to go to the Atalaya Fall Festival again.

I collect Goosebumps

ha

I love Halloween too, it's always a great opportunity to hang out with your friends and remember the fun times you had as a kid on Halloween. And the best part is that I've always got a costume for parties.

costume.jpg

I'll go troll my neighbors with a Alucard costume. (Alucard is from Hellsing, which is an anime)

Meatheart said:
Finally you have an actual costume idea!
I'm gonna be Rick the bada$$ ghost, who's going to be a sheet ghost with a flannel vest who asks kids if they want to see a dead body.
It's gonna be great! Also, we seriously need to go to the Atalaya Fall Festival again.

Yeahman. I was thinking of being the sheepman from Dance, Dance, Dance and A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami before this, so this is my second actual costume idea tho >:HH/
We sure do! Because we don't know anyone who goes there!
Oh except Buck's brother and Paolao.
Omg Buck's brother.

ShadowLugia said:
I collect Goosebumps

ha

I love Halloween too, it's always a great opportunity to hang out with your friends and remember the fun times you had as a kid on Halloween. And the best part is that I've always got a costume for parties.

costume.jpg

You are the ghost of House.
Man I want a Daft Punk t-shirt that's fly as heck.
✌☹✌

I'm going to be a...

/me shades

...floating mirror. I couldn't find any other affordable masks. -.-
My costume is so lame.

I'm a huge fan of dressing up on Halloween, though I usually just stay home to hand out treats to neighborhood kids. I usually dress up either in my cow, my parrot, or my skunk costume, but this year I sprung for a seal kigurumi. Kids and parents usually get a kick out of my costumes because I wear a different one each year, so they don't know for sure which one I'm going to be in. :p

I'm thinking of going as Ganondork, with one of my friends going as Link, but there's a pretty good chance that it won't work out.

If it doesn't, I'm gonna get a bald cap, fake handlebar mustache, and a cape and talk in a French accent all day. And fail at it.

I have never done anything special on halloween. It's really really rare in Finland anyway and it was pretty new in Austria when I was a kid and lived there.

I'm going to be finn. I have the hat from the DVD, I will get a blue shirt (or wear my mario mushroom t-shirt for bonus points) buy a gren bookbag, and where some shorts. I'm going to a really small mall or a rich people subdivision. I had to buy my own snickers at the mall last year since I didn't get too much candy last time, but who knows?

Adventure Time, Adventure Time everywhere.

And HL, if you're going as Ganon, you've gotta commit.

Ah what a popular thread I've created!
You know 6-Dimension says he's too old for Halloweeney things, I vote we all spray paint rude things on his house profile.
✌☹✌

Eh not too big on Halloween. Seems like a really American thing aha
I did it a bit when I was younger to just get free lollies and chocolate

I'm going to be Thing 1 this Halloween. My wife is going to be Thing 2. We bought the t-shirts this year so we figured we'd use them for Halloween as well. Now we just need to find red, adult onesies...

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I'm going to be Thing 1 this Halloween. My wife is going to be Thing 2. We bought the t-shirts this year so we figured we'd use them for Halloween as well. Now we just need to find red, adult onesies...

I imagine the shirts are red, so you could also just find red pants.

My dad is throwing this big final Halloween party before we move out of the house we've had for eighteen years, so now I guess I'm obligated to go to that.

Man when is Vulpix Yolk gonna come in here end tell everyone about his brilliant Halloween plan?
✌☹✌

I don't really get the idea of dressing up and ask people for candy. I like dressing up to a party (which is sort of what I'm gonna do), but still don't get the candy-part.

I'm gonna be Killer Barbie, btw. With a torn up pink singlet , and mini-denim-shorts. Ofc with blood all over :3 Wonder where I out my machete?

Non Sequitur said:
Ordered my Finn hat today
aw yiss

You should'v just bought the DVD Jake Vs. Me-mow, you get the DVD and a hat for the same price as Hot Topic's Finn Hat.

I'm pretty excited for Halloween this year! I'm going to be Rin Kagamine (the Vocaloid) and two of my friends are having parties! We're going to a "haunted corn maze" too. ^^

NidoJosh said:
Eh not too big on Halloween. Seems like a really American thing aha
I did it a bit when I was younger to just get free lollies and chocolate

Where do you live, if I may ask?
I don't really see it as only an American thing, it's just we have the crazy massively overproduced Halloween, where most other countries just have simple celebrations.
I like candy a lot and all, but on Halloween it's the least of my cares. I like the whole spirit of the night, which is why I appreciate the Day Of The Dead celebration in Mexico. That stuff sounds amazing.

Back