Official States Discussion Thread

My states or provinciales are top 8.Anyway, I am wondering if someone has any method to have fun between the matches.Consider I do not have a DS.

I plan on going on my laptop to work on the Team Galactic Official Team Website, or just jug 30 packet's of salsa to gross people out.

Or just act like Cyrus and battle everybody.

Tomorrow is my States.

Isn't it going to loud when all the little kids scream? Well, if you can read in loudness, you are one lucky guy.

Yeah, mostly like that. Your first sentence.

I hate time extension. Never before, have I gone past the limit. My opponents and I play extremely fast.

Amt said:
Good luck for tomorrow, everyone!

Thanks.

Alright everyone, I have some advice.

1: Always bring an extra pack of sleeves, in case of denial. If you are running a deck with Japanese, clear sleeves not available

2: Be there early for early warm ups with your friends to get pumped for the tourney.

3: Bring all you good luck charms. For example (City Champion Medals, World Champion Shirt, etc...)

4: Double check your deck list. Judges are really serious about this one, check if you have a 60 card deck and the proper cards before turning in the registration sheet.

5: In case of people that need translations. The only translations that can be used are from the Card Dex of Go-Pokemon Organized Play . Printing the translations you need.

6: Have fun

PokeMaster619 said:
Thanks. Yours too.

My matches last 5-8 min the most.

Which deck are you playing tomorrow?

i wouldn't be so sure about it, what is when i get only heads with dialga lv.x and your turn ends after you drew your card.

PokeMaster619 said:
Which deck are you playing tomorrow?

Today for me there is no atates.But I am now playing Galactic's toolbox.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

PokeMaster619 said:
5: In case of people that need translations. The only translations that can be used are from the Card Dex of Go-Pokemon Organized Play . Printing the translations you need.

Seriously do that people. I forgot mine for my Dialga G X, lets just say I had a hard time finding a translation.....

I got badly beaten at MI states, there was a lot of Galactic decks, the second round I got T2 donked :(

Were you in Masters? I'd hope so, because I was in seniors and there were only like 3 G decks with only 1 good one.

i won with dialga G (no palkia) i do now think it's BDIF because it has won i think the most states and can hold it's own to most everything.

Florida state's was pretty much dominated by toxitank and all SP decks

I got my deck stolen so i had to drop out of round 7

UraniumKleenex said:
Florida state's was pretty much dominated by toxitank and all SP decks

I got my deck stolen so I had to drop out of round 7

That's too bad.

I missed top cut by one position.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT BRANDON!

I made third at States. Played Gigas and died against another one. The top cut was 3 Gigas decks (one of them being mine) and a Machamp. Big question on who won. Here's a hint: It wasn't a Gigas deck. Luckily, the one who was playing that winning 'Champ deck was Dr. Empoleon. I'm still congratulating him! ^_^'

Back