Official States Discussion Thread

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
120-140 is weak HP (Palkia or Dialga) for a Basic? Guhwah!?
Ugh how I do love my Palkia G. 50 and spread for easily 2? Yes please, the Lv.X is also amazing pending the situation.

Also Toxicroak looses to any mirror (Up to a coin flip pretty much) or other SP deck.

Going Galactic for sure.
hey, what won in BC?
Dr4g0n said:
I made third at States. Played Gigas and died against another one. The top cut was 3 Gigas decks (one of them being mine) and a Machamp. Big question on who won. Here's a hint: It wasn't a Gigas deck. Luckily, the one who was playing that winning 'Champ deck was Dr. Empoleon. I'm still congratulating him! ^_^'
Thanks... I think :p i had good chances cause of gigas in top cut...

Man i want to live in the US... I want to PWN Amt... :p

Dr.empoleon said:
Po-Po-Pocchama said:
120-140 is weak HP (Palkia or Dialga) for a Basic? Guhwah!?
Ugh how I do love my Palkia G. 50 and spread for easily 2? Yes please, the Lv.X is also amazing pending the situation.

Also Toxicroak looses to any mirror (Up to a coin flip pretty much) or other SP deck.

Going Galactic for sure.
hey, what won in BC?

Juniors=2 Machamps in T2
Seniors (1--->4)=Legos, Raichu/Electivire/Magnezone, T-Tar, AMU.
Masters=Toxitank, Kingdra, GG, T-Tar

Ariadosguy said:
LOL @ the 'Toxitank loses to the mirror comment'... Every deck's mirror match-up is 50-50. =/

Toxicroak does 20-40 damage to the mirror =/. Who ever get's Dialga active and spamming Deafen will win that, so yeah it is 50-50, should have thought that through, but Toxicroak looses to any other SP

I placed in the masters division Top 4 with raichu/electivire and lost to a Toxitank G; the other semifinalist were running a Dusnkoir+Pixies deck, wich were easily beaten by Magnezone+Unown G in previous rounds it makes any psychic type deck totally helpless... too bad neither magnezone deck made it to the finals thanks to rampardos all over the place

Back