Official Set Lists Released for Prize Pack Series Promos!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has released official checklists for “Play! Pokemon” Prize Pack Series One, Two, and Three!
Previously, it was up to fans to compile what cards are in these special booster packs.

prize_pack_series_1_web_cardlist_en-155x200.jpg

prize_pack_series_2_web_cardlist_en-155x200.jpg

prize_pack_series_3_web_cardlist_en-155x200.jpg

Prize-Pack-Cards-150x200.jpg

Prize Pack Series Four will release in February 2024. It’s unclear if TPCi will release the set list right away.
A new set of Prize Packs releases every six months. You can earn them by participating at your local Pokemon League. The packs feature reprinted...

Continue reading...

Is there any way to visually set apart either Series 1 or 2? Want to collect Galarian Zapdos (V or not) but they appear in both ?

To my knowledge, no. There are some difference between Series 2 and 3 though as the holo pattern is different
Series 2 is E and F block, Series 3 is F and SV base (+ a couple promos). It is more than just the holo pattern

these sets are amazing, i got a palkia vstar with the player mark on it the other day from a pack i won!

Eh, I’m still not a fan of these League-exclusive sets even if they are all reprints.
This seems very harsh.
I’m in the middle when it comes to giving League-goers something good, I preferred the old “get-a-crosshatch-holo-promo-and-code-card” stuff over these new Prize Packs and the older POP Packs (which are honestly worse than Prize Packs since POP Packs had exclusive cards like Espeon/Umbreon Gold Star).

i agree, people who actually play the tcg deserve nothing special
I don't agree with THAT. I do think that prize packs shouldn't be exclusive. I'd buy bundles that included one or two along side regular packs.

I think the Pop Packs hadn't figured out how to balance black star promos and reprints with different art

For anyone who wants to visually see the master set for Series 1, I posted a video earlier today!

I had created Play Series set lists for my personal use based on my own openings/league and from YouTube vids. I was fairly convinced that non-holo Malamar did not exist in Series 1 and was only made available in 2. But the official list has them on both lists. Did you compile that folder based on the official list, or was it done prior?

Last edited:
I hope so bad that Pidget ex gets a card in set four. I'd love to have one with the league stamp on it!

As a collector, though, you're probably slotting these cards into the respective sets, and which Series of packs they came from is irrelevant. The question was, for example, whether your Galarian Zapdos V has any difference dependent on whether it came from Series 1 or 2? Its regulation mark won't change.
Precisely. In my case, I collect Zapdos cards and was wondering if there were any visual differences between both, different stamps or holo pattern, or if they look exactly the same.

I had created Play Series set lists for my personal use based on my own openings/league and from YouTube vids. I was fairly convinced that non-holo Malamar did not exist in Series 1 and was only made available in 2. But the official list has them on both lists. Did you compile that folder based on the official list, or was it done prior?
The Malmar was in my list prior to the official list coming out, but it was definitely a later addition I remember. Someone had pointed out that they specifically pulled it from Series One, so I took their word for it!

The Malmar was in my list prior to the official list coming out, but it was definitely a later addition I remember. Someone had pointed out that they specifically pulled it from Series One, so I took their word for it!
If you talk about the elite4 thread I was one of the two people that said they had pulled the non-holo Malamar from a Series 1 pack. Unfortunately I have no video to confirm it, but at that time I had not yet open any Series 2 pack, so no way to mix them later by accident.

Back