Official Pokemon Sweepstakes - Win HGSS games, DSi, Undaunted Box, Undaunted Tins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/news_johto_sweepstakes-2010-08-30/

The Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes starts today! Enter daily for a chance to win!

For the next three weeks, you have a chance to win awesome prizes in the Pokémon Johto Legendary Trio Sweepstakes! Each of three grand prize packages includes a bunch of awesome Pokémon stuff, including a Nintendo DSi XL™ system; copies of the video games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions; a box of 36 Pokémon Trading Card Game booster packs from the latest expansion, HS—Undaunted; a set of three Pokémon TCG Collector’s Tins featuring Johto Legendary Pokémon Raikou, Entei, and Suicune; and more! In addition, 300 more lucky entrants will win one of three Pokémon TCG Collector’s Tins during the sweepstakes!

The sweepstakes begins August 30th and goes through September 19th, 2010. Be sure to enter daily for a chance to win one of the three grand prize packages or one of the 300 second prizes! Head to pokemon.com/win to learn more!

EDIT: Sorry, USA residents only.

I really like this idea. I'm glad it's TCG and VG because some people only play VG and not TCG (or vice versa). 300 2nd place prizes are nice too. I might enter but I don't know yet.

Wow, videogames and trading cards and a DSi XL in one! I'm so entering! I'm glad you don't have to fill in your age, gender, etc. All you type in is your email address. I wonder how many people are entering?

@Mudkip, why wouldn't you join?

i dont have any american nice friends. oh wait i do!!!
highly doubt they coudl help though.

I went to the Sweepstakes website, but I can't find where to register for the contest. Could anyone help me please?

PifMiguel said:
I went to the Sweepstakes website, but I can't find where to register for the contest. Could anyone help me please?

The website is coded weirdly, and doesn't finish loading all the way. Wait for the site to finish load and the button/entry field should appear.

PifMiguel said:

ApachePrime said:
PifMiguel said:

The website is coded weirdly, and doesn't finish loading all the way. Wait for the site to finish load and the button/entry field should appear.
Worked better for me in Internet Explorer 8.

ApachePrime said:

Thank you very much. I'll try that. :)

Seriously? Aw, I haven't won anything yet and I've entered every day.

Maybe I shouldn't have let everyone know to give myself a day or two lead :p

I keep entering every day, too, but I haven't won anything, either. Do you know how many people enter this contest every DAY??? It's probably in the thousands. The chances are slim, Asrialys, but don't give up! (That sounded like something from a Pokemon episode...)

I entered everyday for like a week, and I have my moms, dad's, and mine email addresses! I gave up and haven't entered in like a week. Though I entered today since it is the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back