BW/BW2 Official Pokemon Rumble Blast Passwords Thread

RE: Pokemon Rumble Blast Passwords Thread

Zekrom Black said:
^ Did anyone use the passwords yet? I can't wait! My stupid Gamestop said "Pokemon Rumble Blast won't be avaliable until October 25t" so I get it a day late. AND I PRE-ORDERED IT!! I want it soooo bad. A day might not seem like long but this is Pokemon! My Gamsetop BETTER have it tomorrow.....or...else....

That happened to me too! I went to Gamestop to buy it and they said it didn't come out until the 25th. I told them that on the website it said that it came out that day. But they didn't believe me and I had to wait.

For anyone who's wondering, defeating the Pokemon is a piece of cake - it's not even a boss battle. The only reason you don't get the Pokemon immediately is that it would be too powerful if you got it earlier in the game.

Tepig
Password-2061-8332
Strength-~480
Ability-Fire Boost
Attack 1-Flame Charge
Attack 2-N/A
Obtained-Pokemon Rumble Blast site
Level Found-2-2 Fog Waterside

EDIT: 3 NEW PASSWORDS!!!!!
Zoroark
Strength-~110
Ability-PokeTC
Attack 1-Foul Play
Attack 2-N/A
Obtained-Official Site
Level Found-4-1 Frozen Tundra
Dialga
Strength-~2192+
Ability-No
Attack 1-Iron Tail
Attack 2-N/A
Obtained-Pokemon Rumble Blast startagy guide
Level Found-3-3 Firebreathing Mountain
Audino
Strength-~2102
Ability-Mood Maker
Attack 1-Secret Power
Attack 2-N/A
Obtained-Official Site
Level Found-2-1 Sun-Dappled Bank

I hope they help!

@Zekrom Black
If only I had seen you post that before I updated so I could just copy and paste :/

*sigh*

Thanks anyway!

Updated with Zoroark, Audino, and Dialga.

Maybe its just my game, but I found Dialga in area 1-4, not 3-3. Can anyone else confirm that?

King Arceus said:
Maybe its just my game, but I found Dialga in area 1-4, not 3-3. Can anyone else confirm that?

The hell? It should say 1-4...Challengers Ground right?

My bad, edited.

MASS UPDATE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon, Garchomp, Serperior, Emboar, Eelektross, and Stunfisk.

EDIT: forgot about Samurott. Fixed Groudon's location too.

Thanks for the new codes. Mainly I did them to test them for you and to fill the dex so I can have one of each. The Pokemon I have are far stronger such as a 2700 Gyarados.

Back