Official Pokemon Online Youtube Tournament!

XanderPitz1010

So....who likes shirts?
The Pokemon Online Battle Simulator is hosting a tournament for as many competitors as they can get. There's already over 225 participants and there's pretty cool prizes too! ($15 cash, custom-made Pokemon Online T-shirt, Pokemon Online poster, etc.) Sign up, subscribe to their Youtube channel and post in the video that you are joining. You must have the Pokemon Online Battle Simulator installed (Google it I'm too lazy to find a link :p). Here's a quick summary of the whole page...

Guidelines

Basically, when you sign up, you get 10 points. Each person is allowed to build their own team by spending points on Pokemon from different tier levels. For the 1st round, Pokemon in tiers 8,9, and 10 are available and cost 3,2, and 1 points, respectively. As the tournament progresses more tiers will be unlocked (finishing with tier 0, which houses banned pokemon like Excadrill and Blaziken). Make sure you click the save logs button! When you finish a battle you must post the Battle Log on the PO forum thread so the mods can make sure no one cheats!

Earning Points

Here's where things get cool! When you sign up for the tournament, you get 10 points. However, when you state that someone referred you to the tournament, you and the person who referred you BOTH receive an extra point. That means that if you were to refer people, you can earn an extra point for each referral! You can start the round with up to 20 points, so referrals can come in handy. When the round starts, you'll battle the opponent given to you and winners will receive all of the points they spent on their team back as well as half of their opponent's. (i.e. If I had 12 points and beat someone with 10 points, I'd end up with 17). If they have an odd number, you earn half of their points rounded down.

Deadline for signups is December 17th!

Here's the Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-xFT8RWoE
Here's the tournament details: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?10418-The-Official-PO-YouTube-Tournament!

Back