Odd pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

*s_ are_ awesome

Aspiring Trainer
Once I got a pack of E-SkyRidge and got all cards from fr/lg! Has this ever happened to anyone else? What happened to my pack?

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
That's weird.... they might be fake cards! Or the people who packaged the cards are ill/sick/Pokemon packaging challenged....

ting112

-pokemon collector-
They could be not 100% fake. PUI could have made a mistake. How about a scan. Does it feel  laminated? Is the size the right size? Compare it with  your other cards
ting112 said:
They might not be fake. PUI could have made a mistake. How about a scan. Does it feel  laminated? Is the size the right size? Compare it with  your other cards

Mewtwo_93

Time Guardian
Ting112 may be right, Check how long and how wide they are, check there color, look at All parts of it in the Light, Check the back of the card

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
There is a possibility that it is just a mix up. It depends where you brought them as well. If it was ebay then it is a lot easier to pull off fakes. If it was a shop take them back and ask the shop for a refund or replacement.

DragoniteArtix

-Infernal-
Are they still producing e-skyridge packs or the others in the E sets?

Cause the E sets were released way before FRLG was right?

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
If u can send me one...I'll have a look to see if there fake or not.
I can tell...coz my Dad's a printer by-trade (the one that does big runs of stuff...but not Pokémon/ygo/etc cards).

*s_ are_ awesome

Aspiring Trainer
Well, here's a picture, I got this exact one,                              
picture.php

tomoyosfan1

Aspiring Trainer
Despite how real the cards look, they're probably fake. I believe that FRLG was being made by a different company than Skyridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.