Community Obligatory Pidgeot Post. Detective Pikachu Edition

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I decided to skim through Detective Pikachu to find all the scenes Pidgeot and because I'm a Pidgeot super fan, I wanted to see if they did it justice and they made it too small. Now, I've had to deal with a lot of stuff as a Pidgeot super fan like them coloring Pidgeotto like a Pidgeot but this is just wrong. As a Pidgeot super fan, you should be upset because they are once again taking everything from the big Pidgey.

As you can see below, Pidgeot is just a bit bigger than Pikachu and they all appear this way in the movie. I'm not sure how they missed a detail like this. This Pidgeot is clearly not five feet tall and should be much larger. I actually thought they were just far away but there are example of them sitting on light polls and they are just as tiny but this Pidgeot standing next to this girl, that can't be more that five and a half feet tall and as a Pidgeot super fan, this cannot stand because they have to get at least one detail right.

Oh, I forgot the hair doesn't move at all like it should. I decided to at least fix the size but I dont have the budget to re-shoot the movie so this should work for now. Movie is now trash. Pidgeot super fan says so. You can now ride it, like you're suppose to... Oh, I forgot, if they allow that, it takes away from Charizard's spotlight.

Last edited:
Back