OBAMA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucarioLegend

PLATINUM
I can not belive obama won it is the best thing that has happen to this country. OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! change will happen and america will be united again.

Obama can make a good president. However, I was for McCain. He was a prisoner of war, and he was senator for a long time so he doesn't lack expirience. Obama does have some great stands on issues. It's just the moral issues of Obama's that really made me favor McCain. I'm sure Obama will do a fine job though. :)

I respect Obama more so dont day I am a hater, and dont you dare say im racist, but I think that half the reason Mccain lost was because he was republican, if obama was republican he probobly would have lost. Of course thats just me and either way I am very happy obama won.

You know WPM supports McCain lolz.
McCain could have won this election. He made some major errors though.

Eh, part of the fact McCain lost was that he was in the same part as the-very-much hated George W. Bush. People also thought he was very much like Bush, so some didn't vote for him. However, he did make campaign errors that sealed his fate.

But...

GOOOOOOOOOOO OBAMAAAAAAAA!!!!

Why? Just why? SERIOUSLY. Obama is not capable of being president. I will laugh when the day comes Obama announces that he isn't capable of doing this job and he will resign. Of course, Biden won't be much better lol.

Btw: Palin 2012 ftw lol.

Oh and I seriously laugh my head off every time I see "OMGGHDLFHDLFH OBAMA WON OMGDHFGDSJG HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE". You're just another one of Obama's robots. And the sadest part is: You've been programmed to believe a scam.

Galefail said:
Why? Just why? SERIOUSLY. Obama is not capable of being president. I will laugh when the day comes Obama announces that he isn't capable of doing this job and he will resign. Of course, Biden won't be much better lol.

Btw: Palin 2012 ftw lol.

Oh and I seriously laugh my head off every time I see "OMGGHDLFHDLFH OBAMA WON OMGDHFGDSJG HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE". You're just another one of Obama's robots. And the sadest part is: You've been programmed to believe a scam.

Ahhh rofls, Obama has some good views on topics and current issues does lack expierience compared to McCain, but yeh just guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There already is the thread for topics related to the current politics of the US:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=42992

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back