NXD-On Rotation List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy

Follow Me On Twitter @robby_weidemann
The new rotation has been announced to be NXD-On! Here is a list from Brian McC. on Facebook of cards being rotated and cards that are staying:

Pokemon of note being rotated out:
Klinklang(Shift Gear ability), Gothitelle(Magic Room ability), Eelektrik(Dynamotor ability), Victini(V-Create attack), Victini(Victory Star ability), Cobalion(Energy Press/Iron Breaker attacks), Trubbish(Garbage Collection attack), Durant(Devour attack), Litwick promo(Call for Family attack), Watchog(Watcheck attack)

Rotated trainers:
Energy Retrieval, Energy Switch*, Full Heal, PlusPower, Pokedex, Pokemon Communication, Revive, Super Scoop Up, Crushing Hammer*, Recycle, Xtransceiver, Victory Cup
*strong possibility of being reprinted in Plasma Blast due to being included in the Genesect vs. Mewtwo half-decks

Energy: No energy of any kind will be rotated out.

Pokemon and trainers from BW Promos 1-32 and B&W/EPO/NVI still legal due to reprints in later sets:
Pokemon:
Serperior(Royal Heal ability), Emboar(Inferno Fandango ability), Reshiram(Outrage/Blue Flare attacks), Zekrom(Outrage/Bolt Strike attacks), Reuniclus(Damage Swap ability), Zoroark(Foul Play attack), Virizion(Double Draw/Leaf Wallop attacks)*, Chandelure(Cursed Shadow ability), Archeops(Ancient Power ability), Terrakion(Retaliate/Land Crush attacks), Hydreigon(Dark Aura ability)

Trainers:
All supporters(Juniper, Bianca, Cheren, N), Tropical Beach(reprinted as BW50 for 2012 World Championships), Pokemon Catcher, Max Potion, Switch, Energy Search, Poke Ball, Potion, Great Ball, Cover Fossil*, Plume Fossil*, Eviolite, Rocky Helmet, Super Rod
*reprinted in Megalo Cannon and thus assumed to be reprinted in Plasma Blast

I'm pretty sure that's it, but what do you guys think?

I'm pretty sure that Victory Cup is still legal, or is going to be legal very shortly after the rotation because of battle roads.

Hmm, I see. So now would be a good time to make a Deck without those cards that are soon to be rotated.

Clownshateu2 said:
Although most of these cards are still legal due to shiny reprints and regular reprints....

Pokemon and trainers from BW Promos 1-32 and B&W/EPO/NVI still legal due to reprints in later sets:
Pokemon:
Serperior(Royal Heal ability), Emboar(Inferno Fandango ability), Reshiram(Outrage/Blue Flare attacks), Zekrom(Outrage/Bolt Strike attacks), Reuniclus(Damage Swap ability), Zoroark(Foul Play attack), Virizion(Double Draw/Leaf Wallop attacks)*, Chandelure(Cursed Shadow ability), Archeops(Ancient Power ability), Terrakion(Retaliate/Land Crush attacks), Hydreigon(Dark Aura ability)

Trainers:
All supporters(Juniper, Bianca, Cheren, N), Tropical Beach(reprinted as BW50 for 2012 World Championships), Pokemon Catcher, Max Potion, Switch, Energy Search, Poke Ball, Potion, Great Ball, Cover Fossil*, Plume Fossil*, Eviolite, Rocky Helmet, Super Rod

Clownshateu2 said:
Daddy said:
Pokemon:

Trainers:

Then there was no reasoning to say a card is going out at all if your just going to add a filter saying it's being reprinted. It's redundant. Just list what is completely going out so confusion can be avoided. Plus, it saves time.

They were in there to show what BLW-NVI cards were still available in case people did not know. Trying to be helpful here.

Daddy said:
Clownshateu2 said:
Then there was no reasoning to say a card is going out at all if your just going to add a filter saying it's being reprinted. It's redundant. Just list what is completely going out so confusion can be avoided. Plus, it saves time.

They were in there to show what BLW-NVI cards were still available in case people did not know. Trying to be helpful here.

Whoops, pressed delete instead of reply. Hate my ipod. Anyways, sorry for that. But I understand why. A lot of newer people as well I guess.

If Energy switch gets reprinted, the only cards that deeply effect the format are eelektrik and I'm so glad this is gone: Gothitelle.

Now that we have the official information on the front page, please continue the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back