Question Numbers next to Attack Names PLGE or P

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Ok, apparently I'm not phrasing the question right for Google, so I'll ask some actual humans. What do the numbers next to the attack names indicate in Lets Go Eevee/Pikachu? My Ivysaur was using Headbutt maybe three times in a row and it seemed like the left number was going down for some reason. Was something like 15/15 and was down to something like 8/15. Does the attack power of a move drop if you use it more than once in a row or something? Was it reduced because my Pokemon had taken damage? He didn't have any status conditions I was ware of.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Hey, that's called PP (Power Point) and it basically tells you how many times your Pokémon can use the attack. 15/15 means you have 15 uses left of a maximum of 15, while 8/15 means you have 8 uses left. It goes down every time you use a move, and it goes back to its maximum once you visit a Pokémon Center or with the use of certain items. You can even increase its maximum with some items, but it's better to hold off and save those for the stronger moves.

Professor_jplap

Aspiring Trainer
IIRC, Elixir and Max Elixir, rare items found mid to late game , can solve restore PP. It's best used when your go - to Pokemon's go - to move is running low on PP. Why am I telling you this? I didn't know this when I first played Red, and I wasted it lol.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
IIRC, Elixir and Max Elixir, rare items found mid to late game , can solve restore PP. It's best used when your go - to Pokemon's go - to move is running low on PP. Why am I telling you this? I didn't know this when I first played Red, and I wasted it lol.

Ethers and Max Ethers are basically the sister or brother to the Elixirs. They both do pretty much the same thing.

Ok, apparently I'm not phrasing the question right for Google, so I'll ask some actual humans. What do the numbers next to the attack names indicate in Lets Go Eevee/Pikachu? My Ivysaur was using Headbutt maybe three times in a row and it seemed like the left number was going down for some reason. Was something like 15/15 and was down to something like 8/15. Does the attack power of a move drop if you use it more than once in a row or something? Was it reduced because my Pokemon had taken damage? He didn't have any status conditions I was ware of.

Attack power only drops when an Attack lowering move, like Growl, is used.

Fully healing your Pokemon at the Pokemon Center will always reset your Pokemon's moves to their maximum PP (or Power Points).

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Ether restores 10 PP for one move, Max Ether restores all PP for one move, Elixir restores 10 PP to all moves, Max Elixir restores all PP to all moves.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Ether restores 10 PP for one move, Max Ether restores all PP for one move, Elixir restores 10 PP to all moves, Max Elixir restores all PP to all moves.

It's like Elixirs are retrains of the Ether. They looked at what worked, and what didn't, and fix what was wrong and make it better.

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
If you're playing games from the 3rd Generation onwards and don't want to worry about running out of Power Points, you'll want to find something called a Leppa Berry. They're like Ethers, and they're easy to grow (only takes a day).