• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded noivern

the metagross

Aspiring Trainer
i think that noivern combined with hammers wobb bisharp and laser bank could be good what do u guys think

I very highly doubt this. Noivern is a crappy Stage 1 Seismitoad, and with Wobbuffet in the active spot, you are no longer item-locking, which is bad since that's how you win with this deck. I don't know why you'd add Bisharp to the mix, it's bad all by itself. I say that if you want a deck like this, play Toad/ Garbodor/ Laserbank. Even that's not all that good, but it's an existing concept with existing decklists. Another option is SableGarb, and I think that's the best disruption deck out there in the expanded format right now. It does everything but item-lock, which it doesn't need since it shuts your opponent out of the game in literally every other way.

I very highly doubt this. Noivern is a crappy Stage 1 Seismitoad, and with Wobbuffet in the active spot, you are no longer item-locking, which is bad since that's how you win with this deck. I don't know why you'd add Bisharp to the mix, it's bad all by itself. I say that if you want a deck like this, play Toad/ Garbodor/ Laserbank. Even that's not all that good, but it's an existing concept with existing decklists. Another option is SableGarb, and I think that's the best disruption deck out there in the expanded format right now. It does everything but item-lock, which it doesn't need since it shuts your opponent out of the game in literally every other way.
i play both thank u bisharp is for gardy

Bisharp will do 220 to a Gardy if it has a Choice Band, and you would need an additional Laser to kill it. Gardy isn't much of a successful deck in expanded which you would likely lose to no matter what. I wouldn't take 2-4 spots of my deck for an ineffective tech that doesn't do its' job very well.

Back