• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [NL,WW] WTB final missing Seviper card, Pikachus, and other missing cards

Quuador

Aspiring Trainer
Since I barely post on this forum (although I do look very often at the News section), I'm sure almost no one here knows who I am, so let's start with a brief introduction:

My name is Kevin, and I'm a collector from The Netherlands who collects Pikachu and Seviper cards in all 14 languages and variations. At time of writing, I own pver 1600 unique Pikachu cards (missing 12 official, and a bunch of unofficial releases), and all existing Seviper cards. I used to own the largest Pikachu TCG collection in the world in 2017, but in 2018 a fellow collector and online friend of mine surpassed me. He currently has around 100 more Pikachu cards than me (mostly misprints and autographed cards, with official releases we're about equal).
I also have a bunch of other collections, like all sealed variations of the Moltres WotC #21 promo (currently have the final sealed variation incoming: a Japanese 1st edition Pokémon Web booster pack with Moltres in it); all English and Japanese exclusive Full Art Supporters (also 100% complete, including the rare Japanese cards like The Masked Royal, Extra Battle Day promos, etc.); a National Index collection including all forms and shiny Pokémon (this collection I stopped. I might add the latest gen 8 one day, but I will probably no longer add Shiny Pokémon); a Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection (paused at the moment, but I do plan on continuing it one day); etc.

So, onto the actual WTB thread. All added prices are just an idea of what I'm willing to spend for an EX/NM copy including shipping towards me, but all prices are of course negotiable. Also note, I am willing to buy any condition, even heavy played or PSA-1 graded. NM ungraded is simply my preference, but not a pre. It's hard enough to find these cards as is without worrying about condition.

Pikachus:

Here is my spreadsheet.
I've grouped these per language, since there are quite a few I'm still missing (despite already having almost 1400 in my possession).

Official releases / main wanted Pikachu cards:
  1. (4000 USD) Art Academy - English (US) Kabuki / Ashley
  2. (900 USD) Expedition Base [016/128] - Japanese unl. Edition
  3. (700 USD) CoroCoro 1996 Ivy Promo (1998 reprint) - Japanese Glossy Promo with corrected Keiji Kinebuchi illustrator
  4. (6500 USD - yes, I know it's unrealistic, I simply can't offer more right now) Promo - Japanese Pokémon Snap Best Photo Contest 1999
  5. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Farmer / gogotake
  6. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Business / pikamania
  7. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Space / Mane Akimaru
  8. (4250 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Pikachu Emotions / Ginga
  9. (250 USD) Promo [25] Flying Pikachu (Flug-Pikachu misprint) - German (not to be confused with the German Fliegendes Pikachu, which I already have)
  10. (225 USD) Promo [28] Surfing Pikachu (Surf-Pikachu) - German
  11. (225 USD) Promo [25] Flying Pikachu (Pikachu Volador) - Spanish
  12. (225 USD) Promo [28] Surfing Pikachu (Pikachu Surfista) - Spanish
Unofficial / other wanted Pikachu cards:
Do you know about a Pikachu Card (perhaps misprint) that isn't mentioned in my Excel yet, let me know (preferably with pictures if possible). If you want to sell one that isn't on this list, even better. :) I also buy miscuts, crimped, square cut, ink drops, and other misprinted Pikachu Cards.

Other random wanted cards:
I don't have any references on this forum yet, and based on the rules I'm not allowed to mention those of other websites, so I won't. I will of course pay first (preferably with PayPal, but optionally by bank transfer), and will cover any PayPal fees.

If anyone spots any cards missing from any of my checklists, lmk. ;)

Greetz,
Quuador

Last edited:

Franky357

Aspiring Trainer
I have 6 of the 54/102 English pikachu if you’d like to buy one or more let me know they are all mint

Quuador

Aspiring Trainer
Bump. I've been able to find a few new Pikachu cards recently (German birthday Pikachu arrived yesterday :D ), so just 12 more officially released Pikachu cards left to find now. I've updated my post above to reflect that.

Greetz,
Quuador

Toe_bee1

Aspiring Trainer
Since I barely post on this forum (although I do look very often at the News section), I'm sure almost no one here knows who I am, so let's start with a brief introduction:

My name is Kevin, and I'm a collector from The Netherlands who collects Pikachu and Seviper cards in all 14 languages and variations. At time of writing, I own pver 1600 unique Pikachu cards (missing 12 official, and a bunch of unofficial releases), and all existing Seviper cards. I used to own the largest Pikachu TCG collection in the world in 2017, but in 2018 a fellow collector and online friend of mine surpassed me. He currently has around 100 more Pikachu cards than me (mostly misprints and autographed cards, with official releases we're about equal).
I also have a bunch of other collections, like all sealed variations of the Moltres WotC #21 promo (currently have the final sealed variation incoming: a Japanese 1st edition Pokémon Web booster pack with Moltres in it); all English and Japanese exclusive Full Art Supporters (also 100% complete, including the rare Japanese cards like The Masked Royal, Extra Battle Day promos, etc.); a National Index collection including all forms and shiny Pokémon (this collection I stopped. I might add the latest gen 8 one day, but I will probably no longer add Shiny Pokémon); a Yu-Gi-Oh rarity collection (paused at the moment, but I do plan on continuing it one day); etc.

So, onto the actual WTB thread. All added prices are just an idea of what I'm willing to spend for an EX/NM copy including shipping towards me, but all prices are of course negotiable. Also note, I am willing to buy any condition, even heavy played or PSA-1 graded. NM ungraded is simply my preference, but not a pre. It's hard enough to find these cards as is without worrying about condition.

Pikachus:

Here is my spreadsheet.
I've grouped these per language, since there are quite a few I'm still missing (despite already having almost 1400 in my possession).

Official releases / main wanted Pikachu cards:
  1. (4000 USD) Art Academy - English (US) Kabuki / Ashley
  2. (900 USD) Expedition Base [016/128] - Japanese unl. Edition
  3. (700 USD) CoroCoro 1996 Ivy Promo (1998 reprint) - Japanese Glossy Promo with corrected Keiji Kinebuchi illustrator
  4. (6500 USD - yes, I know it's unrealistic, I simply can't offer more right now) Promo - Japanese Pokémon Snap Best Photo Contest 1999
  5. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Farmer / gogotake
  6. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Business / pikamania
  7. (3500 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Space / Mane Akimaru
  8. (4250 USD) Art Academy - Japanese Pikachu Emotions / Ginga
  9. (250 USD) Promo [25] Flying Pikachu (Flug-Pikachu misprint) - German (not to be confused with the German Fliegendes Pikachu, which I already have)
  10. (225 USD) Promo [28] Surfing Pikachu (Surf-Pikachu) - German
  11. (225 USD) Promo [25] Flying Pikachu (Pikachu Volador) - Spanish
  12. (225 USD) Promo [28] Surfing Pikachu (Pikachu Surfista) - Spanish
Unofficial / other wanted Pikachu cards:
Do you know about a Pikachu Card (perhaps misprint) that isn't mentioned in my Excel yet, let me know (preferably with pictures if possible). If you want to sell one that isn't on this list, even better. :) I also buy miscuts, crimped, square cut, ink drops, and other misprinted Pikachu Cards.

Other random wanted cards:
I don't have any references on this forum yet, and based on the rules I'm not allowed to mention those of other websites, so I won't. I will of course pay first (preferably with PayPal, but optionally by bank transfer), and will cover any PayPal fees.

If anyone spots any cards missing from any of my checklists, lmk. ;)

Greetz,
Quuador
I have a lv. 13 #25 promo pikachu, 4 of the jungle edition 60/64 pikachu, and three of the 58/102 yellow cheek pikachu. All English and Almost mint condition if you’d like to buy any of them. Also have a random rest of first edition, second edition and misprint cards if you might be interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0