Ds or Ds Lite?

• Original Nintendo Ds

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Nintendo Ds lite

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The old one (although by very, very little). Says the person who has both still.

Then again, I have huge hands, so that's probably why. Now, that said, I only use the DS lite now.

The DS Phat is better by a notch cuz u cant accidentally turn the power on when it is closed, and the GBA cartridge sticks in fully.

EDIT: My DS Lite is Polar White.

Tough call for me. I don't have a DS Lite, but I still have my regular Nintendo DS. The biggest thing that bothers me about the DS Lite is the repositioning of Start and Select. Whenever I try to play any games on the DS Lite (my friend has one), my thumbs instinctively move to the area where Start and Select on the normal DS are and I wind up with a whole lot of nothing.

I also prefer the normal DS because, like Mystery Thing, I have huge hands. I can't play with the mini console controllers because they are beyond way too small for my hands.

I like the DS Lite's colors and thicker stylus pen, and I might get one at a later date when they are cheaper, but for now, I'm content with my normal DS.

It's red. :)

Probably the original DS, I can grasp it better, and my fingers don't slide on the buttons.

Sure the DS Lite looks awesome, and it doesn't buldge out in your pocket, (Not to mention the brighter screen) but I love the old DS.

I like the normal Nintendo DS, like others on this thread have said it's easier to grip because it's bigger and the select/start buttons are positioned better.

I say DS lite because it is smaller than the original and the screen is brighter too.:)

I prefer DS, well, just because, like PMJ, i have huge hands :F
also because it's so easy to turn on a DS, also the start/select are in a way better place
DS' stylus is also a lot smaller, and is in a way batter place
I hate the fact that when you put a GBA game in a lite that it sticks out
also lite is too light IMO, and too small
and DS has a way cooler design :F

The DS Lite is easily the best version. There was no doubt in my mind Nintendo was going to re-release a more appealing DS to reel in some dough. That said, I have an original DS and will not worry about paying more cash on something with the same capabilties and a slightly better look.

dslite.jpg

nintendo_ds_8.jpg

Well, the Lite certainly looks better, but when you have freakishly huge hands like cute Mew then the original DS is the way to go.

it's not like I have freakingly use hands :s

anyhow, the DS lite is just, well, squary, why the DS looks aerodynamic

and that image doesn't show the lite with a GBA game inserted, cause that sticks out and makes everything look ugly

also, the lite's stylus is fatter, while teh DS's is elegant and smooth

BTW, Evil Skeletor, that lugia image in your sig makes my comp go really slow, and when there are more then 2 of your posts on 1 page, my comp does everything in slow-motion :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back