• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Night Trance (Darkrai/ Hydreigon) BW-On, no non-English sets

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Pokémon- 12
Darkrai EX x2 (DEX)
Hydreigon x2 (DRX # 97)
Hydreigon x1 (NXD SR)
Zweilous x1 (DRX # 96)
Deino x2 (NVI)
Deino x1 (DRX # 93)
Sableye x1 (DEX)
Virizion x1 (EPO)

Item/Supporter/Stadiums- 36
Ultra Ball x4 (DEX)
Level Ball x2 (NXD)
Rare Candy x4 (DEX)
Random Receiver x2 (DEX)
Dark Patch x3 (DEX)
Pokémon Catcher x2 (EPO)
Tool Scrapper x2 (DRX)
Max Potion x3 (EPO)
Super Rod x1 (NVI)
Eviolite x3 (NVI)
Professor Juniper x4 (DEX)
N x4 (DEX)
Bianca x3 (EPO)

Energy- 12
Blend GRPD x4 (DRX)
Darkness x8

Strategy-
Get Darkrais and Hydreigons out. Use a combo of Max Potion and Hydreigon's Dark Trance to move Energies and heal. Use Darkrai's Dark Cloak Ability to swap between attackers.

In-depth Card Explanations (for some of the questionable cards, and to better explain the deck)-

2 Darkrai
For one, I only own 2, and 2 is working just fine for me.

Choice of Hydreigon line
I run one Dragon Deino because it has an arguably better attack and is weak to Dragon, thus surviving Terrakion's unboosted Retaliate should your opponent have to use it. The other 2 are Dark to prevent Rayquaza donks. This Zweilous survives a Rayquaza attack at full HP, and has a decent move. I run one Dark Hydreigon for Garchomp decks. It only needs to attack twice and 2 Altarias are down. A third time and Garchomp's dead. A Garchomp will never one-shot this Hydreigon without a lot of Altarias and PlusPowers. 2 Dragon Hydreigon lets me move my Energy to the attacker I want.

1 Sableye
From what I've seen, most builds run 3. But I'm telling you, it works with 2, and even 1.

Virizion EPO
This is my tech for Terrakion. It is better than Shaymin EX for this because it one-shots a Terrakion regardless of Prize cards, not to mention it's not an EX. It can also heal itself. With an Eviolite, it's pretty deadly.

3 Dark Patch
Most builds run 4. I use 3 because I don't always get 4 Darkness in the discard right away. As useful as they are, they aren't a 4-of staple. At least for me.

4 Rare Candy
Hey, it helps get fast Hydreigons, plus it helps when I Super Rod a previously Rare Candied Hydreigon. 3 works, but prefer 4.

Tool Scrapper
Let's just say Garbodor is extremely dangerous to this deck.

Super Rod
Your Pokemon die faster than you think, and getting Energy back is always welcome. It also helps to keep you from decking out.

All constructive critisism is appreciated!

I agree with adding more Eviolite, but this deck doesn't require a lot of Catcher. 2 has been working just fine for me.

I've tested 3 Catcher and had pretty much whenever I DIDN'T need it, but 2 works OK. I'll drop a Darkness for an Eviolite because my Pokémon can use the extra bulkiness. I also generally have too much Darkness in hand in the late game, when I don't have any Dark Patches left and I want to use Juniper. This way less Energy will crowd my hand.

Come oooonn, people! That many views with only 2 non-me responses? And from the same person! Come on, is my deck perfect or something? D:

hi im the one who posted the vanniluxe victini deck and i decided on vannilluxe as the main atacker if that helps and to post about your deck i would have to say that adding another tool scrapper couldnt hurt especially since garbodor decks are likely to become extremely popular

Thanks for contributing! I can exchange a Sableye for it, and like I said it works with one. I also have Super Rod.

Back