• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Night March on Steroids

Oh btw

- 2 Sycamore

1 or 2 Sycamore is best as you won't use it more than 3 times

Think:
60-7-6 = 47
And 7×3 = 21
47 - 21 = 26
Plus shaymin drops and compressors doesn't leave you much in deck so...

I personally don't like this list, as much as people love puzzle of time, it is not consistent in nm, your deck burns through half the deck in 1 turn, and the probability of dropping 1 is 1-10 out of single game before you draw another, I started testing this in expanded and standard, it became very aggressive and allowed various possibilities to the format.

(15)
4 joltik
4 pumpkaboo
4 lantern
2 shaymin EX
1 garchomp

(10)
4 DCE
6 fighting

(34)
2 sycamore
2 birch or N (depends on how touchy about the subject you feel)
1 maxies
1 lysandre
1 hex maniac
1 team mates
4 Ultra ball
4 Vs Seeker
4 battle compressor
4 trainers mail
4 max elixir
2 acro bike
1 super rod
1 float
3 dimension valley
2 revive

The concept of the deck is to use garchomp to support night marchers and force your opponent to bench EX's they would otherwise not, this allows for them to make eradic plays. Playing max elixir versus puzzle of time, you mill through your deck, so the possibility of dropping both DCE and puzzle of time is a very undependable probability of play, however to drop a garchomp, maxis and a max elixir doesn't hurt because it increase's your chances of getting things setup. People will always hex at the turn after you need that metal links to take the lead but how can you have an easy play but if they are against garchomp, and the garchomp can ko those pokemon next turn w/o wasting a night marcher and worrying about hex. No offense against your strategy it just doesn't allow for you to have outs against assault vest, toad or hex.

2 things

op didn't have puzzles
And imo nm doesn't need garchomp it needs Milotic

That being said in expanded something that imo should be tested is maxies archeops no evolution cards something to think about...

But op is standard so... no N yet

Imo needs more Milotic a 2-2 line plus ssu and AZ would be awesome

I do have one quick question why do you think you need the basic energy and bronzong?

Not knocking it just seems sub-optimal when Milotic could do so much more for you

Yeah unfortunately this deck list would be a lot different if I had made it for expanded, but I personally play standard. With that being said, I actually placed second at my local tournament (out of 20 people in masters) so I consider the deck good. I won with a 4-1 record so it wasn't all too bad. This deck is good in standard, but it this list was not meant for expanded.

No i actually had a bad start, and had only 1 jolik on my side turn one with no other benched pokemon. I died to a shaymin's sky return -__-. That was the worst round, but overall i did great. I played against M Mewtwo, Mega Manectric, Rayquaza, Raichu/Crobat, and a mirror matchup nm deck but I had a much better start than my opponent. I did great, and the deck played amazing but sometimes you get those bad draw hands that no amount of draws couldn't do for me.

Back