• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Night March (Mew EX / Joltik / Flareon)

Rafelker

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Joltik
    4 Pumpkaboo
    4 Lampent
    3 Eevee
    1 Flareon
    1 Leafeon
    3 Mew EX
    1 Jirachi EX
    1 Mr. Mime
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    2 N
    2 Skyla
    1 Lysandre
    1 Teammates

4 Battle Compressor
    1 Dowsing Machine
    2 Acro Bike
    3 Muscle Band
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Dimension Valley
    2 VS Seeker
    3 Ultra Ball
Energy:

• 3 Fire Energy
    2 Grass Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:

Throw away night marchers and attack with Mew + Valley and Joltik. Flareon and Leafeon are secondary attackers. Any suggestions on making this better will be appreciated. I heard Empoleon + Ace in the Hole works in this, so I might consider that. This is my first Deck Garage, hopefully I did it correctly.

I play a similar deck but -1 mew and -1 jirachi as I don't own them, but +2 Sigilyphs for stalling. It works ok for me.

Also I have two executes.

I don't really like the idea of Sigiliph in Night March, as the goal is to set up turn 2-3 at the latest. Stalling isn't really necessary. I'm thinking of replacing the Mews with more Flareon/Leafeon or maybe Ace in the Hole Empoleon. If I do that, I'll add an Eggxecute or two.

I think Mew is mandatory. I played around with Night March casually for a few days, and my list didn't play Mew. One of the problems I ran into often was having to discard my main attackers because that's the point of the deck, but by the time you have enough to KO EX's you, only have a few left in your deck, maybe less if you prized some of them. If I were to play it again, I'd definitely play it with Mew over Eeveelutions. Night March will always do more than Vengeance, and I've found through experience that Energy Crush doesn't hit Seismitoad hard enough to really help the match up.

Thanks for the input, I'll keep Mew in. I'm thinking I'll replace Skylas for VS Seekers, and 1 N/Eevee for Acro Bikes. Is that a good idea?

Sigilyph stall is the only way I have found to counter lysandres trump card which is effectively a game over button for this deck as far as i've seen. I don't know if maybe i'm missing something but the only games I've lost with this deck have been when i'm winning and someones mixed everything back in with lysandres trump card. I'm thinking of taking the eevee lines out as they just haven't been used in any of the games i've played. I just use the deck engine to get mews out consistently and have never actually used the eeveelutions.

Naw, I find trump card only hurts for a turn or 2 if your deck is quick enough. Every time I've been trump carded I immediately filled my discard back up quickly. Maybe try holding onto battle compressors once your doing high enough damage so you have it after a trump card.

Back