• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Night March In Expanded?

FierySplash

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 14
4 Pumpkaboo (PHF 44)
2 Mew-EX (LTR 224)
4 Joltik (PHF 26)
4 Lampent (PHF 42)

Energy - 8
4 Double Colorless Energy (FCO 114)
4 Psychic Energy (GEN 79)

Trainer - 38
2 Lysandre (AOR 78)
3 Fighting Fury Belt (BKP 99)
3 N (FCO 105)
2 Startling Megaphone (FLF 97)
2 Ultra Ball (FCO 113)
2 Repeat Ball (PCL 136)
2 Switch (BLW 104)
2 Teammates (PCL 160)
1 Computer Search (BCR 137)
2 Trainers' Mail (ROS 92)
3 Roller Skates (XY 125)
4 Battle Compressor (PHF 92)
4 Dimension Valley (PHF 93)
3 Professor Sycamore (BKP 107)
3 VS Seeker (ROS 110)

Was building a Nigh March deck for expanded as the concept of this deck, well as you know is quite amusing.... Although, I am still debating whether I should use Mew-EX or FAC Mew, what do you guys think? As always all input is appreciated!

Last edited:
Pokemon - 14
4 Pumpkaboo (PHF 44)
2 Mew-EX (LTR 224)
4 Joltik (PHF 26)
4 Lampent (PHF 42)

Energy - 8
4 Double Colorless Energy (FCO 114)
4 Psychic Energy (GEN 79)

Trainer - 38
2 Lysandre (AOR 78)
3 Fighting Fury Belt (BKP 99)
3 N (FCO 105)
2 Startling Megaphone (FLF 97)
2 Ultra Ball (FCO 113)
2 Repeat Ball (PCL 136)
2 Switch (BLW 104)
2 Teammates (PCL 160)
1 Computer Search (BCR 137)
2 Trainers' Mail (ROS 92)
3 Roller Skates (XY 125)
4 Battle Compressor (PHF 92)
4 Dimension Valley (PHF 93)
3 Professor Sycamore (BKP 107)
3 VS Seeker (ROS 110)

Was building a Nigh March deck for expanded as the concept of this deck, well as you know is quite amusing.... Although, I am still debating whether I should use Mew-EX or FAC Mew, what do you guys think? As always all input is appreciated!
what you could do is take the psychic energy out and put in a special charge, vs seeker and 2 ultra balls and keep the mew from fac

what you could do is take the psychic energy out and put in a special charge, vs seeker and 2 ultra balls and keep the mew from fac
But is the one prize difference worth the extra HP Mew-EX gives, Mew-EX with FFB - 160HP, Mew-FAC with FFB - 90HP.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Night March is dead in the water. Karen completely kills the deck. Nothing Mew-EX can do can save it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Night March is dead in the water. Karen completely kills the deck. Nothing Mew-EX can do can save it.
Slipped my mind about the VS-Seeker to Karen Recycle, might just try out a MarchTina Variant that denies the VS Seeker, keen on testing it.

Trying out a Medicham AT deck for expanded right now, along with a few others, might try out the MarchTina....

Back