• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Night March for Regionals

Mao999

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone, i'm preparing for the upcoming regionals in my area, and i've decided to play a night march deck (also called "where the hell are those lampents???").
I know it's a pretty common deck everywhere, but the fun comes when the builds are revealed, right?
Every player play it in different ways, but the deck it' almost the same.

Pokémon: 16
  • 2 Mew EX (RC24/25)
  • 4 Joltik (PHF 26/119)
  • 4 Pumpkaboo (PHF 44/119)
  • 4 Lampent (PHF 42/119)
  • 2 Shaymin EX (ROS 77/108)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 40
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Judge
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Hex maniac
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Trainers' Mail
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Puzzle of Time
  • 1 Startling Megaphone
  • 1 Town Map
  • 1 Buddy-Buddy Rescue
  • 3 Bursting balloon
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 3 Dimensional Valley
Energy: 4
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

The objective of this deck is to discard enough marchers using the battle compressors to make a straight KO on everything, and thanks to his speed on setting up he can grant his objective almost every time.
I've included in my list the brand new Puzzle of time to retrieve the DCE if discarded, or even supporters and trainers. Buddy-Buddy rescue can get me back a discarded pokémon.

I'm actually testing this deck and i'm very satisfied with it, but i've doubt about replacing the Judge with a copy of N, and including a computer search or not.
Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Back