• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Night March for Cities (Pumpkaboo / Joltik / Lampent)

Cookie-Knight

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Joltik
    4 Pumpkaboo
    4 Lampent
    3 Reshiram
    1 Wobuffet
    1 Virizion (NVI)
    1 Mew EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 Shauna
    2 Colress
    2 Skyla
    1 Lysandre
    4 Battle Compressor
    4 Ultra Ball
    2 Muscle Band
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Float Stone
    2 Escape Rope
    1 Town Map
    1 Life Dew
    2 Dimension Valley
Energy:

• 5 Grass Energy
    4 DCE

Strategy:

Its basically the standard Night March Strategy with some minor Changes. I replaced Computer Search with Life Dew, since I realized CS isn't needed here, the Deck is quick enough already, and I needed more Attackers, so I decided to run Mew. Flaereon Line is replaced with Reshiram as undependent Attacker, Wobuffet counters Pyroar, Virizion 2HKOs Seismotoad. I try to play Mew in the late game, so I don't waste it to early.

RE: Night March forCitys

The issue with Night March is that you auto-lose to Pyroar. If you can fit it in, I recommend Latias-EX. Not only can it hit Pyroar through its ability, but it cant be hit by said Pyroar. You can replace 4 Grass Energy with 4 Rainbow.

RE: Night March forCitys

@928860
BLW1

@TheVoid
Basicly, thats why i use wobuffet. just saw that it cant attack with this list XD

RE: Night March for Cities

There is practically no way that it's going to stop Pyroar. It needs to be active to shut down Pyroars ability. Going turn for turn, assuming you attack the Pyroar first:

Pyroar: 110 hp
Wobbuffet: 110 hp
Wobbuffet attacks.
Pyroar: 100 hp
Pyroar attacks.
Wobbuffet: 50 hp
Wobbuffet attacks
Pyroar: 80hp
Pyroar attacks
Wobbuffet: 0hp

RE: Night March for Cities

thats true. but the good thing is that not many people here play pyroar XD. gonna use a gourgeist strategy for regionals

Back