Is this a good feature

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
I was wondering if anyone would think it would be a good feature to have the ability to nickname pokemon that have no nickname when they aren't yours but have been with you long enough to have friendship at the max. I'm not thinking you get to choose it the pokemon with no-nick name gives you a list of name's it would like to be called when it's friendship is at the max then you take it to the name rater to give it a nickname.

hmmm....well maybe its ok. But i rather not nickname my pokemons coz i like their specie name itself

Yah sometimes I do it but only if its a really good nickname that suits it.

Well It would be more the pokemon's choice since the bond between pokemon and trainer is so strong the trainer will know what the pokemon without an nickname would like for it's nickname.

Of course it's a good feature when you have like 20 Eevees and you're only going to evolve seven of them. You'de have to go through them all individually to find out which one is going to be Vaporeon or Flareon or Glacia ect. But give them suitable names and you know the moment you look at them what it's going to be without having to go through it's stats or nature to deside.
I also like naming my pokemon. The game would be super boring if all the pokemon had the same names all the time :/

I only nickname pokemon if I have more than one of that type. I used to keep 2 zigzagoons in my team to pick items up so I called them Iggy and Ziggy.

if you could nickname pokemon that you get through a trade I would just give it it's original species name

I like nicknaming pokemon after people who's favorite pokemon is that pokemon
I have a pikachu named tina for example, mainly because I like Pikachu.
Back in GS I nicked named all the pokemon I caught, however it does take a lot of thought and time to do.

I dont see that much as an important feature to the Pokemon games, most people I know nickname their Pokemon after dirty words.

I sometimes nickname Pokemon, not most of the time.

But this is this one experience that happen last Saturday....With poeople talking aobut nicknaming.... venot master and this little boy.

Well my friend loves naming his pokemon and sometimes I say to him"Wow thats really clever."so I say yes

It doesn't improve gameplay much, but can be used by some people who find their Pokemon more like pets rather than "warriors".

I dont like nicknaming pokemon.....the ONLY time i'd do it, is if I was going to get a shiny or a pokemon that I want from another person and it was nicknamed, I'll go on their game and change the nickname to its final evo. I think It dosent ADD to the game, but takes away the purpose of the names.....I mean, obviously they named it that for a reason not for you to just call it bob or something....I donno.

Back