Next Set of TCG Poke Ball Tins Feature Lure Ball!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next wave of Poke Ball Tins will release on September 22nd! They will feature the Lure Ball for the first time.
Each tin will contain three booster packs and two sticker sheets for $14.99. This is $2 more than past Poke Ball tins.

Pokemon-TCG-Poke-Ball-Tin-Q3-2023-Display_EN-2324x1200-bd93c0f-200x103.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Poke-Ball-Tin-Q3-2023-Lure-Ball-Tin_EN-1215x1200-bd93c0f-200x198.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
So I didn't get a reply on a previous thread but I picked up one of the single booster packs with Growlithe for Paldea Evolved and it had the old style cosmo foil treatment like the Unfinity Foil Lands. So are we going back to that holo now for promos? God maybe all foils in Gen 10. Imagine

Nice hope to get 2 if i can i always get 2 of each then pile up the Empty Balls after :)

Personally speaking, while I do like we are getting more PokeBall variants as tins I kinda wish they would do more themed Deck Boxes with them- so far we have the Main 4(2 PokeBalls, Great, Ultra and Master) and that ensemble with various Balls scattered on a Box. But I'd like to see more dedicated Deck Boxes for other Balls like Lure, Quick, Premier, Cherish, Beast and so forth too.

Back