News about Power Keepers (?)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
BlazikenX said:
ZZZAPDOS said:
I want Blastoise ex back! :(

why would you want blastoise ex back when blastoise is even better :)

blastoise ex = LBS revival

blastoise = suks

Pokemon-wise I'd absolutely love to see the Abra line back in the game. Exactly what was the reason he wasn't in? Something about the voice actor? In any case, yeah, a reprint with a new version of Damage Swap would be nice. Maybe you can only move damage to him or a Pokemon with damage on it already? I don't know. I want most of the ex's and stars to be original though.

yea, since venu/charizard/blasty ex have almost the same power/body as the base set ones, why not making a even better damage swap? (in ex form) Maybe a better shady move power? Can use even if it's in the bench? 2 damage counters per alakazam ex?
Only time will tell

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
Also, Blastoise could only attach Water energies to Water Pokemon, unlike his ex form. So even though the ex form damages your Pokemon, you can attach Water energy to any Pokemon, not just Water Pokemon. So the ex form is more flexible than the normal version. The regular form would do nothing in an LBS deck.

Teekay

Flareon User
Im praying for rule-wise reprints... no broken blastoises ex or sneasels or whatever that makes the game run on ubber archetypes that simply kill all the fun and creative part of building your own deck.

LBS - rest in peace!

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Deepblue said:
The names of these sets keep getting worse and worse. Power Keepers? Oh yeah, that's very creative.
You have absolutely no idea what the set is about. Power Keepers could be the most appropriate name for it.

M

Master Eon

I hope to see again the light pkmns... also some crystal pkmns...