News New Volcanion and Magearna "Collector Chest" This November!

That Magearna may do well as a secondary attacker for rainbow road, though it would hit not QUITE as hard, but it can also work on healing if required. Anyways, I'm excited about it
Actually, it would do well against Rainbow road because it hits for the opponents bench and fairy's weak to steel.

Interesting magearna card there... would be interesting adding that to a rainbow road deck. could make things interesting

I m just pissed since i bought like the mega gengar japanese promo for like 24$ 5 months ago and now this, this is why I don't trust the value on tcg cards, bought the mega gengar as an investment to sell in the future but now would be a blessing in disguise if i can even sell it for 10$....waste of money...

Your real mistake was "investing" in something as trivial and unstable as a card game.

It seems to me that the reason that Magearna's Pokédex Numbers has been labelled as ... due to the fact that The Pokémon Company has failed to release the Pokédex numbers in time.

I m just pissed since i bought like the mega gengar japanese promo for like 24$ 5 months ago and now this, this is why I don't trust the value on tcg cards, bought the mega gengar as an investment to sell in the future but now would be a blessing in disguise if i can even sell it for 10$....waste of money...
I'm guessing you still have this card now..because I will happily buy it from you!! I absolutely LOVE Gengar and I am willing to buy/trade for that card assuming you're offering a reasonable price. Let me know if you can because I would definitely be down for a purchase. Thanks!

Back