News New USUM Trailers: Larger Pokedex, Mantine Surf, Updated Trials

Xemik

Trash battler
I really hope that with the new designs for the Aether Foundation they'll also have a new purpose this time around. Pure evil/world domination perhaps?

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Kind of figured they wouldn't give up on trials, still wish they had gyms. But following pokemon could still be a thing at least in certain parts of the game.

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
I really hope that with the new designs for the Aether Foundation they'll also have a new purpose this time around. Pure evil/world domination perhaps?

I kind of hope they don't do this, S/M already has enough similarities to B/W (specifically in regards to Aether to Team Plasma) that it would be really lazy to just do the same thing again with different game names.

At this point, I'm fully expecting the reason for the Legendary + Necrozma fusions to be the result of Ghetsis coming back, taking control of Necrozma and stealing some new fusion item to absorb the Legendary, basically the same thing as in B2/W2 with Kyurem. The fact that Colress is in S/M makes it seem more likely than not, at least to me.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Because of Hau's Torracat in the japanese trailer.
That's obviously a cutscene.

In the non-cutscene gameplay portions where the trainer is walking through sudowoodo or walking around at the fire trial, there is no follower pokemon.