New UltraPRO Eevee Products!

Please, PLEASE let this mean we'll get new Eeveelutions in Sun and Moon.
I need my Toxeon, darn it.

Haha. Toxeon? Cool. I rather would have types that are not used in TGC as well...
Metal: Ireon (from Iron)
Dragon: Fureon (From Dragon Fury)
Rock: Crystalleon (made of Crystals)

However, I Don't like these products. Would have been better if they only used silhouettes!

Haha. Toxeon? Cool. I rather would have types that are not used in TGC as well...

However, I Don't like these products. Would have been better if they only used silhouettes!

steeleon
drakeon
stoneon

I like the concept but they seem a little too busy. Maybe if the background was white with black silhouettes? or vice-versa. Too much going on in the current design.

I like the design of these products, but I do have to worry that Eevee will become stale by the end of the year.

Of course, for those speculating potential Eeveelutions in Sun and Moon, we do have to remember Espeon and Umbreon are already associated with day and night, so we may not get any new Eeveelutions in Sun and Moon for that reason, unfortunately.

Ferreon, or haemeon, would be better names for the metal one. Lord knows we don't want something as unimaginative as Leafeon again

I so want a dragon eeveelution. We should have already gotten one to 'match' with Sylveon the way Espeon/Umbreon and Glaceon/Leafeon did.

Back