New Tournament legal art sleeves!

Secretsof2113

Blackstar
reporting live from Gencon.....we hit up the Ultra Pro booth yesterday in order to promote the Pokemon TCG events for the span of the weekend.....Ultra pro has some new Tournament legal art sleeves that are getting ready to come out in about 6 weeks.
0816071222.jpg

This is an image of the new binder, and the artwork on the sleeves is the same as this.
0816071222a.jpg

This is the back of the new binder.

I think the artwork looks pretty cool. What do you guys think?

I might get a couple of packs of those sleeves.

And as for the artwork...They are using Stock Images. Nothing special.

well yeah, they are stock, but at least they are some more sleeves with artwork that can be used in tourneys. Better these than nothing.

I like the blue sleeves with the white Lucario on them from DP prerelease better..are those tourney legal? But still, these are pretty awesome. Better than those Nidoking ones from last Nats...

yeah, the lucario ones are legal, only thing is, you can't use japanese cards in them because you can see the backs through lucario. Personally, my favorite sleeves are the ones with electivire that we just got at the prereleases. Those are nice looking, and you can't see through them. But hey, these work.

Oh I hope that they come in Packs of 60!! Our organizer open loads of cardsleeve packs and sells them in batches of 75 which is really useful if one gets lost or damaged!

I like the Sleeves alot but the binder is not that special.

I believe that the way to tell if sleeves are tournament legal is if it is a solid color or if it has a border.

teddiursa don't say things like that again. i think technicly they have to send the add sleeves back not sell them

it's just a way for them to make more money. they know that most people would buy 1 pack of 60, so they make you buy 2 packs to get more money

Back