Help New to forums

Korben

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all, just registered to the forums hoping to get advice. As you can see in the picture I'm an old collector and former TCG player. I'll be turning 40 this year and still have fond memories of my time playing in the Pokemon League, collecting actual badges, and competing (and winning ?) in local tournaments when I was 16 and still living in Texas. However, it saddens me to admit that I have come across difficult financial times and I can no longer afford the luxury of keeping my cards simply for sentimental value.
That said, my goal is to become a verified seller and to find the right buyer for my cards so that two important things happen: 1- I ensure I get the best deal for my cards, having already spent some time in the PSA website researching their potential value and 2- I get the satisfaction of selling them to an honest buyer who can appreciate my cards as well as what it means for me to part with them. I have read the forum rules and realize that I cannot sell until I become a verified seller. As it stands I'm currently trying to build a reputation here in the forums and intend to use this thread to solicit advice from those who are willing to point me in the right direction or share some insight.
1000000828.jpg

Attachments

• 20220618_221651.jpg
    20220618_221651.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back