New TCG Sets

Blizzz

Mamoswine all the way
Why arent we getting any new news on Clash at the Summit??? Its been like...forever!!! I thought we would of got news on it by now, and i hope the next set will be the beggining of the BW saga :d. Please no more primes, and more lvx looking cards :D.

If you look back to Lost link we got a scan of Darkrai Cressila Legend and didn't get any more news until about a month later, I can't wait either but be patient.

Blizzz said:
Why arent we getting any new news on Clash at the Summit??? Its been like...forever!!! I thought we would of got news on it by now, and i hope the next set will be the beggining of the BW saga :d. Please no more primes, and more lvx looking cards :D.

Since BW won't be out until much later this year, we will get 2-3 more sets for HGSS, and then a completely new series(BW). I'm pretty sure LV. X's are over with. I could definitely see Primes onto the next series, but maybe not Legends unless they decide to try and complete the rest of all the Legendary Pokemon, which would be pretty cool.

And about news, HSU came out just exactly a week ago. -_-'

FYI: Lv.X's are out of the new sets atm....but Prime's are in the newer sets.

Ik primes are the new thing, i just want them to have something like Lvx's, like with the same artwork.

whats wrong with extenuated face's of the pokemon you know and love? idk man i haven't like the artwork much since e-card set's (i was a fan of most of that artwork, it just seems over glorified nowadays). cya

Back