New Sub-Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pungtuckweng

Aspiring Trainer
Well, after PMD#2 is released, there have been many PMD#2 threads popping up in the Gaming Discussion Forum. I suggest that WPM/some Super Mod makes a Sub-Forum in the gaming Discussion Forum for Spin-Off Games/Just for the PMD series.I intend to do PMD POTWs.

Well, we already do. "Pokemon gaming discussion" is purely for spin-off games now that we have another forum purely for Diamond, Pearl, and the up-coming Platinum.

bacon said:
Well, we already do. "Pokemon gaming discussion" is purely for spin-off games now that we have another forum purely for Diamond, Pearl, and the up-coming Platinum.

Well, if so, then why are Emerald threads still there? Besides, the forum is for 'General Pokemon discussion' rather than 'Pokemon Spin-Off games Discussion'.

That is because they are not D/P related so all other Pokemon games go in that thread.:)

A Sub Forum for PMD2? Nah. It would come out dead within a week. Just like the old Sub forums. They just ended up getting merged with the ones that weren't dead.

Umm...I doubt it would become dead. If you just look at Black Rayquaza's PMD#2 thread, that will show you that a Sub-Forum for PMD2 would NEVER die. This would also go with Pokemon Ranger Battonage coming out soon...

Well, one could be like a non-generated Wonder Mail thread, and then there could be threads strictly for asking for a rescue, and then others could be questions and comments. But, since PMD2 is SUPER addicting, then it will NEVER die! =]

bubba235 said:
Well, one could be like a non-generated Wonder Mail thread, and then there could be threads strictly for asking for a rescue, and then others could be questions and comments. But, since PMD2 is SUPER addicting, then it will NEVER die! =]

He said it right... besides, it is a Sub-Forum for Spin-Offs not only PMD#2. Ranger batonnage is coming out soon.

Either that, or change the D/P/P Discussion Forums into Mainstream Pokemon Gaming Discussion.

Either way, it pleases 25% of the members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back